A Free Copy Of NBA 2K9 For Xbox? Yeah Right.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

"Fishy" comment was a good laugh.

Entered, even though I've already got a copy of the game.

I'd better win after my name didn't get pulled for the Nas "Untitled" tee in the summer.

I wore my N tee a few weeks ago. Always gets good comments
pimp.gif
I tried toget a ishload more b/c those joints were too fly.

Originally Posted by javier5857

how are you supposed to know who the winners are?
MisterP0315 wrote:When will emails be sent out?
devil.gif

I'll send out emails late Tues night/early Weds morn. When I get replies back confirming the winners, I'll throw their names up & probably comeback here to post it as well since there should be a good number of NTers participating.

If you all enter when we get stuff like this, I can get tons of free games & all that type jazz to pass out. All the companies & brands want to see isa turnout, i.e. their product getting noticed. It's cheap advertising for them & it's zero real work for me so I like doing it.

Thanks for everybody who's dropped their name in the hat thus far.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

so whats the catch
There is absolutely no catch. Seriously.

Originally Posted by johngotty

If you all enter when we get stuff like this, I can get tons of free games & all that type jazz to pass out. All the companies & brands want to see is a turnout, i.e. their product getting noticed. It's cheap advertising for them & it's zero real work for me so I like doing it.
^ That's all there is to it. Companies like to see that you can effectively get their product exposure to an audience.

More entries = More opportunities for us to give away better free stuff.

The reason I say "drop a comment to enter" is to make it as hassle-free as possible. You don't have to enter any personal information, click awayto another screen & enter anything. Just drop a comment. That's about as easy as it gets.

You WILL want to use an actual email addy that you check though b/c it'll suck if we pick your name, email you...and it bounces back or you don't reply
laugh.gif

i saw that at the bottom of either filmdrunk or withleather and i thought it was just one of those ads...funny that i see that it was from you.

Originally Posted by mynameaintG

i saw that at the bottom of either filmdrunk or withleather and i thought it was just one of those ads...funny that i see that it was from you.
laugh.gif
Those are the homies.

lol, i kid i kid.

you know you my dude, so try to get ya boy a copy of it...... recession ftw!!!

or if you got gears of war 2, that'll be lovely my dude!

So do you work in the marketing field or do you just know people that get you to help them out?

Only reason I ask is because it seems like you've done a few different types of these prize packages.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

lol, i kid i kid.

you know you my dude, so try to get ya boy a copy of it...... recession ftw!!!

or if you got gears of war 2, that'll be lovely my dude!
I'm just breakin balls w/you folk
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tmay407

So do you work in the marketing field or do you just know people that get you to help them out?

Only reason I ask is because it seems like you've done a few different types of these prize packages.
Not exactly. Long story short, with the site & music, I end up dealing w/a lot marketing & promo firms. They deal w/music but a great manyof them deal w/all other arenas of entertainment. Since we have a pretty diverse audience, many of which fall in their target demographics on a few differentlevels, they throw us stuff to give away.

Mostly, I just get heaps of crappy CDs
laugh.gif
But every now & then somedecent stuff slides this way so I just spread it around.

Like I said, if people seem to respond & participate well, I'll reach out & try to get more things or you all can make suggestions. More videogames? Free tees? Gift cards & such?

Back
Top Bottom