***A FreshProduct Thread***: Last time something weird happened to you?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yesterday I walked out of class to get a snack[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]There was a line for the vending machine[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Heard some chick ask the person behind her for .25 (the person couldn't spareone)[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I didn't see anything I liked so I gave her a quarter and went back toclass[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Later that night I went to get some food[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]My change was 4.75[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)](from a 10)[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This morning (a few minutes ago) I checked my wallet and there's a 5 dollarbill

I don't see my change from the food..no singles, no quarters.. just $5 ..wth?[/color]
eek.gif
alien.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anyone experience some good karma/luck (w/e you wanna call it) lately?[/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

how about you lay off the shrooms, kiddo.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Marijuana*.. you should try it with me.[/color]
wink.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]FTR: I haven't smoked in 2 weeks.[/color]

Slept last night with no scratches on my shoulders. Woke up the next morning, scratches on my shoulders. What gives? I noticed this after I got home fromthe gym. Caused by barbell over my shoulder perhaps? Who knows..

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

how about you lay off the shrooms, kiddo.
Marijuana*.. you should try it with me.
wink.gif

FTR: I haven't smoked in 2 weeks.

anyway...last weird thing that's happened to me is i keep getting these strange texts from a random person named "Edison." I don't know anyEdisons.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

lol...maybe they just didnt have change?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Huh? That woman gave me change last night! My food was 5.25.. I knowfor a fact I got back 4.75... I looked around a bit and can't find it.. There's just this 5 dollar bill[/color]

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

My right eye keeps tearing.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
... Caught me off guard !

Actually life has been pretty normal as of late on my side .... Last weird/crazy thing that happened to me was, I was on the phone flirting w/ shorty andheating up a meal, then when I turned to my left, I see my neighbors having sex in their kitchen
eek.gif
... It was only weird cause I was in the kitchen talking it while he was livingit ..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

being mistaken for a black girl

i thought they were just messing around... but they were dead serious
indifferent.gif

Hello there
Hmmmm I guess I could understand it but it certainly wouldn't be my initial choice.....oh and im not black btw

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

indifferent.gif

Hello there
Hmmmm I guess I could understand it but it certainly wouldn't be my initial choice.....oh and im not black btw

you're not, huh?
laugh.gif

mangudai - you're a local, so i'll let this one slide
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Slept last night with no scratches on my shoulders. Woke up the next morning, scratches on my shoulders. What gives? I noticed this after I got home from the gym. Caused by barbell over my shoulder perhaps? Who knows..
My cousin used to wake up with scratches on his body and dude would cut his nails everyday. So I don't think it was him.
Weird stuff.

Last Wednesday I went to a soup kitchen. Later that night I went to a club and got it in. Karma exists.

all last week i kept finding green in my car, i was mad bout it till i smoked it

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

indifferent.gif

Hello there

you're not, huh?
laugh.gif

mangudai - you're a local, so i'll let this one slide
wink.gif

laugh.gif
If you wanna be specific I'm Dominican my Colombian friend.

Back
Top Bottom