a girl ever give you the green light to smash and then makes up rules?

Kissing is more intimate than smashing for some females, that being said...to her you are no different than a dildo, just go do your thing and don't catch feelings, although it seems is too late for that.

Kissing is more intimate than smashing for some females, that being said...to her you are no different than a dildo, just go do your thing and don't catch feelings, although it seems is too late for that.

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

OP made up BS story to impress NT. Thread backfired then new evidence is introduced by NT detectives making @+#% get real.
That is always the recipe for an epic thread

Most definately. NTFellas, OP might be in for a ride.  
nerd.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

2ln7fw7.jpg

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

OP made up BS story to impress NT. Thread backfired then new evidence is introduced by NT detectives making @+#% get real.
That is always the recipe for an epic thread

Most definately. NTFellas, OP might be in for a ride.  
nerd.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

2ln7fw7.jpg

grin.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

roll.gif

Youre missing the best part about this thread Steez

roll.gif

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

roll.gif

Yeah I caught it late
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

roll.gif

Yeah I caught it late
30t6p3b.gif

AHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Your girl just told me which foundation to buy the other day on her youtube channel, tell her I loved it.
Also make sure her child leaves the room, there are enough corrupt children on 40ozvan's tumblr.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Your girl just told me which foundation to buy the other day on her youtube channel, tell her I loved it.
Also make sure her child leaves the room, there are enough corrupt children on 40ozvan's tumblr.

qft...kissin is more intimate than smashin to me as well & im a dude. i can smash a chick & not have no kinda feelins for her, all i need is a hard ****. but i cant kiss her if i aint feelin her like that. & op u lame as !+** for makin this whole thing up

Back
Top Bottom