a girl ever give you the green light to smash and then makes up rules?

OP.

1278679055_epic-parkour-faceplant.gif

you thought i was going to post real pics? 
laugh.gif

anyways the real girl went there kicked it watched movies and hit her with the 7 10 finger split for a while then jumped in bed around 3am and bangbangbang for 16 minutes

laugh.gif

anyways the real girl went there kicked it watched movies and hit her with the 7 10 finger split for a while then jumped in bed around 3am and bangbangbang for 16 minutes

Originally Posted by Yes its That Dude

laugh.gif

please stop

laugh.gif

please stop

laugh.gif

Horrible attempt at a cover up. You got caught take the L or prove it with a vid.

laugh.gif

Horrible attempt at a cover up. You got caught take the L or prove it with a vid.

laugh.gif

Dude thought he would make it sound realistic by saying exactly 16 minutes.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

The jigs up, son.

Back
Top Bottom