A good way to make a little side money: Locket app. *ANDROID ONLY - FOR NOW*

You could make more money returning cans to the supermarket for a bottle refund or singing in the train

I'm not against it.
I'm suggesting a much better alternative.
I'm using both.
I understand 0.01 sucks, but they removed the 0.03 limit and like I said, 0.01 to text > 0.00 to text.

That one guy is acting like locket app creators stole his girl. We get it, you don't find it useful and you'd rather do your own thing to get your side money. Unlocking my phone is much easier than logging onto a site, finding assignments and following through with those assignments. Locket app virtually pays you for nothing because seeing ads is not a big deal, some are actually interesting. Dude sounds od spiteful.

There's a difference between this and turking. Turking you have to sit there like a zombie and do all this BS while with this it doesn't affect your routine in any way. Not doing either one but, just my two cents...
I only turk for an hour at the most, every so often. While nting and listening to music.

The hits I do are short as hell. A 1min 30sec is usually how long I spend on a hit that's worth .15-.35.

That one guy is acting like locket app creators stole his girl. We get it, you don't find it useful and you'd rather do your own thing to get your side money. Unlocking my phone is much easier than logging onto a site, finding assignments and following through with those assignments. Locket app virtually pays you for nothing because seeing ads is not a big deal, some are actually interesting. Dude sounds od spiteful.
I'm spiteful because I'm showing people an easier method to make side money even faster...wut?

I've already showed how much I've made from it from BARELY doing any work.
Finding assignments is easy as hell. You just search by the least time allotted and by how much said hit pays, which should be .15 or above.

Some dudes go ham and have made $1,000.

I only use mturk to buy cheap *** 360 games off of amazon, so I have no reason to hate on locket.

I signed up.........doesnt matter that its only 1cent, why not get paid SOMETHING for what i already do?

i mean, if i swipe more than 100 times a day or more (which i probably do anyway) thats an extra $30 a month for doing something i do on a regular basis without even thinking about it........

it stopped counting!, it's at $19.44

I've been making $ downloading apps like walgreens, ebay, groupon.

edit:

http://dealnews.com/features/You-Ca...t-by-Unlocking-Your-Android-Phone/823218.html

Update: A couple days ago, Locket announced on its blog that it will be unveiling a new pay structure as part of its version 1.1 update. "We are now removing the cap on the number of paid swipes per hour," the blog explains. "Before, you were limited to earn 3 cents per hour. Now, the first time you see a new ad every day, you are paid 1 cent. The more advertisers we have, the more you can earn." In theory, this change sounds great. In practice, however, this will likely mean a reduction in potential revenue for users. The blog post states that, at first, a user may "only see 10 or so new ads per day" while the staff attempts to attract and integrate new advertisers.

If the app is able to attract more advertisers though, then the new system could potentially be more lucrative than the old. Before the change, a user could earn, at most, 72 cents per day. Under the new system, if you see 73 ads, then you're already ahead of the game. However, as Locket openly notes, this might not happen for some time. Moreover, Locket has removed the $1 refer-a-friend bonus, but the app promise's there will be new ways to earn extra cash. This new feature is called "Earn More" and it presently refers the user to a third-party app called Aarki Offer Wall, where one can earn a few cents for installing apps or signing up for offers.

Readers, does this change of terms sour your impression of Locket, or will you continue to use it? Sound off in the comments below.

man, wtf, no referrals either?

I guess I'm done after I reach $20

Last edited:
this whole thing is just a huge waste of time bandwith and battery life.

people doing this should actually put all theat time and effort into getting a job or doing something else productive.

sad thing is most of the people probably doing this are the ones that spend their time at work on their phones.

this whole thing is just a huge waste of time bandwith and battery life.

people doing this should actually put all theat time and effort into getting a job or doing something else productive.

sad thing is most of the people probably doing this are the ones that spend their time at work on their phones.

1.) it literally takes less than a second to swipe my phone. How is this a "waste" of time as you say? You HONESTLY think the MAJORITY of people using this are trying to replace an income? COME ON MAN.

2.) Bandwith? Please. You spend more bandwith reloading the Booty page in NT general.

3.) Spending their time at work on their phones? Wouldn't that mean they're not actually working, but fooling around? If you can pull that off... how exactly is that sad? You're getting paid to essentially, get paid.

4.) I just got my first 10 bucks and it bought lunch for me that day. Free lunch > paying for lunch.

I agree that I wish this had more payment options. Honestly I haven't gone the downloading route yet, just swipes. I do see a huge market for this someday however.

got an email that they're "CHANGING" certain things.

deleted this app as soon as I cashed out and things got worse.

can't seem to find any info on the new payment structure, any info?

someone is gonna invent an app that does automatic lock/unlock every 5 seconds :lol:

who remembers alladvantage? basically have a bar on your comp while you were online. basically get paid to surf. i remember leaving my modem on and got paid cause i had program that made it look like i was surfing the net :lol: i was in hs and was getting a check for 250+ each month before the company went under

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom