A good whip for under 6 G's to 8 G's? 6,000-8.000?? Used is O.K i guess

nyfly1

Banned
My parents arent rich like all these other Nters's are so they cant give me 300 Gs to buy 2 matching snow white bimmers for me and my patna
I know damn well i cant get a good brand new car for 7 Gs

What is something reliable, Stylish, and can get me from point A to point B??

Originally Posted by NYfly1

My parents arent rich like all these other Nters's are so they cant give me 300 Gs to buy 2 matching snow white bimmers for me and my patna

roll.gif

bruh im seriously doing the exact same thing this summer. i actually already have about 3000 dollars already and my internship/ part time job should cover therest of my dough..... I have decided to but something like a well maintained 00-04 chevy Monte Carlo. they are really cool looking cars plus they fitour pricerange i heard the gas aint the best but it also ain the worst you should think about something like the MC they are def classic cars

I am in the same position. I got 4000 and my parents are chipping in 2-3000. I might sell a few kicks and try and get this baby.
pimp.gif

WF167574-2sm.jpg

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

bruh im seriously doing the exact same thing this summer. i actually already have about 3000 dollars already and my internship/ part time job should cover the rest of my dough..... I have decided to but something like a well maintained 00-04 chevy Monte Carlo. they are really cool looking cars plus they fitour price range i heard the gas aint the best but it also ain the worst you should think about something like the MC they are def classic cars
john I was about to come on here and say the same thing. my 03 protege just got wrecked. looks like ima be shoppin in that price range and I'mthinkin 03 ss. is the mc thing a milwaukee thing? lol

Originally Posted by Jose Marti

I am in the same position. I got 4000 and my parents are chipping in 2-3000. I might sell a few kicks and try and get this baby.
pimp.gif

WF167574-2sm.jpg
2 years ago this would have been a
pimp.gif
move..

but a used cobra
nerd.gif
at this day and age.. pass.

bruh im seriously doing the exact same thing this summer. i actually already have about 3000 dollars already and my internship/ part time job should cover the rest of my dough..... I have decided to but something like a well maintained 00-04 chevy Monte Carlo. they are really cool looking cars plus they fitour price range i heard the gas aint the best but it also ain the worst you should think about something like the MC they are def classic cars

until the 80s they were, the 90 something-now FWD POSes they call monte carlos suck

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by jman23s

Oh yea..if you serious..im sellin my civic..99 4 door lx 67k miles 2 grand

auto or stick? anymore pics?

Auto..only other pic i have

zvc6md.jpg
hm, my parents are looking for a car for my brother.. but i dont think you're from cali, are you?

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by jman23s

Oh yea..if you serious..im sellin my civic..99 4 door lx 67k miles 2 grand

auto or stick? anymore pics?

Auto..only other pic i have

zvc6md.jpg
hm, my parents are looking for a car for my brother.. but i dont think you're from cali, are you?

Nope..NYC

Back
Top Bottom