A great chair/ supplies for shoe camping

Originally Posted by heatking

can anyone help me out? 
looking to buy a new chair because this soccer mom chair i have thats been in my garage for over 10 years isn't cutting it. about to go see whats up with a new chair and stuff to make camping more comfortable and what not. i usually dont camp but there is some shoes coming out i need to have and i dont think getting their 2 hours before they open are gonna cut it. 

any recommendations is greatly appreciated! probably gonna hit the mall tomorrow or the next day when my schedule frees up to look around for a good fold out chair /lunch box etc etc
http://hypebeast.com/2012/07/a-bathing-ape-2012-spring-summer-folding-chair/

GO APE!

coffee-table-book-2-300x234.jpg

or

l1025_1_s.jpg

its sad you cant just walk into a store on release and get the shoe you waant with ease....with that being said i dont see the big deal with camping if you really want to the shoe.

Yea man, why would you even ask this question? You couldn't find the answer yourself for real? No self sufficiency whatsoever

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

its sad you cant just walk into a store on release and get the shoe you waant with ease....with that being said i dont see the big deal with camping if you really want to the shoe.

exactly!!!. not everyone has the luxury of having a connect, buying shoes before release for more money, or low key spots to cop from. you gotta do what you gotta do to get something you really want.

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

Camping? For shoes...lulz

Get yo' flame suit on 'cause you finna get flamed home slice.

We don't do that there "camping" in this here general population.

OP HAS ALREADY BEEN FLAMED AND HAD HIS PICS POSTED IN EITHER THE SOUTH BEACH 9 THREAD OR THE YEEZY 2 THREAD. I CAN'T REMEMBER WHICH THREAD BUT I DEF REMEMBER THE SCREENNAME AND AVATAR.

Originally Posted by mints

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Metal%2520School%2520Chair.jpg
having one of these would be useful in general...where to cop?
nerd.gif

Schools get rid of these regularly. Check in your local area high schools are the best place to check though since the desks are normally big enough to fit adults.
i know for a fact none of the high schools in my area had them
frown.gif
...they were all individual desk with the separate plastic chairs. I do remember the community college I went to used them in some classrooms I'll check there.

Back
Top Bottom