a gun in your face and that's all you can come up with?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jay and Premier need to get back in the lab. It's been too long.

Take that ice up to the nicest MC
and please tell BIG, he's unbeleivable

FRIEND OR FOE BIAAAATCCHHHHHHHHH

Take that ice up to the nicest MC
and please tell BIG, he's unbeleivable

FRIEND OR FOE BIAAAATCCHHHHHHHHH

Og version from RD is flawless but part 2 from IMLT vol 1 is ill too.

" My guess is you got work at the hotel , ill take care of that, you'll soon see, now please gimme the room key ".

Og version from RD is flawless but part 2 from IMLT vol 1 is ill too.

" My guess is you got work at the hotel , ill take care of that, you'll soon see, now please gimme the room key ".

I can't lie. I tried to rock my hat w/ the creases like Jay had it in the vid.
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

Jay and Dame back and forth in the movie was hilarious.

And promise you never, no matter the weather
Evaevaevaevaevaevaevaevaeva come around here no mo'
"hehehehehe"

And random fact, but dude w/ the braids was Jay's barber. $%**@$ around and caught AIDS from his wife and went on a shooting spree afterwards. Sentenced him to like 200 years in jail
30t6p3b.gif

[h1]Insanity vs. Malice as Motives of Rampage[/h1]

By ANEMONA HARTOCOLLIS

Published: February 23, 2007

When Steven Johnson, an unemployed barber who has AIDS, stormed an East Village bar in 2002 armed with a samurai sword, three pistols and kerosene, by most accounts he was propelled by one thought: He would die in a fusillade of police bullets, and his family would then be able to sell his prophetic words and use the proceeds to start a new life.

Skip to next paragraph
23BAR_190.jpg

Steven Johnson
http://
Only it did not happen that way. He did not die. He did not kill anyone. His family did not sell his story. And now he is on trial — for a second time — on charges of hate crimes, assault and the attempted murder of a police officer. As for the fame he sought, that seems nonexistent as well: aside from an initial burst of attention, his trial has taken place in an all but empty courtroom.

In the early hours of June 16, 2002, Mr. Johnson took the subway from his housing project in Brooklyn to the East Village, looking for “happy people

I can't lie. I tried to rock my hat w/ the creases like Jay had it in the vid.
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

Jay and Dame back and forth in the movie was hilarious.

And promise you never, no matter the weather
Evaevaevaevaevaevaevaevaeva come around here no mo'
"hehehehehe"

And random fact, but dude w/ the braids was Jay's barber. $%**@$ around and caught AIDS from his wife and went on a shooting spree afterwards. Sentenced him to like 200 years in jail
30t6p3b.gif

[h1]Insanity vs. Malice as Motives of Rampage[/h1]

By ANEMONA HARTOCOLLIS

Published: February 23, 2007

When Steven Johnson, an unemployed barber who has AIDS, stormed an East Village bar in 2002 armed with a samurai sword, three pistols and kerosene, by most accounts he was propelled by one thought: He would die in a fusillade of police bullets, and his family would then be able to sell his prophetic words and use the proceeds to start a new life.

Skip to next paragraph
23BAR_190.jpg

Steven Johnson
http://
Only it did not happen that way. He did not die. He did not kill anyone. His family did not sell his story. And now he is on trial — for a second time — on charges of hate crimes, assault and the attempted murder of a police officer. As for the fame he sought, that seems nonexistent as well: aside from an initial burst of attention, his trial has taken place in an all but empty courtroom.

In the early hours of June 16, 2002, Mr. Johnson took the subway from his housing project in Brooklyn to the East Village, looking for “happy people

Back
Top Bottom