A Look Into The Future

ALL WHITE EVERYTHING!! song of 2010 & 2015 
roll.gif

A ditch the "all-white" and we are really like five years out from all of those things being widely available in 1st world countries for those whose income is between 35-100k a year. LED tech x wifi has made all that possible. It'll put less strain on the enviroment because everything will be electric, and if they were really smart, solar powered (all that outdoor stuff atleast). I mean, I saw Iphone 10's, Window Table Top 4's, HP Touch Smart 5's etc. Look at what we have and that is where we are going. The coolest thing from all that is the clear outdoor glass. That future has a lot of skilled, and soon to be, semi-skilled labor. Then the unskilled labor will be almost exclusively cleaning things and services. Can't wait! hopefully people will stop being idiots about politics and allow this future to happen, it's in our hands.

A ditch the "all-white" and we are really like five years out from all of those things being widely available in 1st world countries for those whose income is between 35-100k a year. LED tech x wifi has made all that possible. It'll put less strain on the enviroment because everything will be electric, and if they were really smart, solar powered (all that outdoor stuff atleast). I mean, I saw Iphone 10's, Window Table Top 4's, HP Touch Smart 5's etc. Look at what we have and that is where we are going. The coolest thing from all that is the clear outdoor glass. That future has a lot of skilled, and soon to be, semi-skilled labor. Then the unskilled labor will be almost exclusively cleaning things and services. Can't wait! hopefully people will stop being idiots about politics and allow this future to happen, it's in our hands.

I liked almost everything except for the stove.

Hopefully there will be technology that will decrease greasy fingerprints.

I liked almost everything except for the stove.

Hopefully there will be technology that will decrease greasy fingerprints.

will that stuff even be affordable?? they try to show regular people using it but the in home stuff looks like bill gates or zuckerberg would only have that, if they dont already. I'll be dead before they even start working on city streets and signs that look like that though

will that stuff even be affordable?? they try to show regular people using it but the in home stuff looks like bill gates or zuckerberg would only have that, if they dont already. I'll be dead before they even start working on city streets and signs that look like that though

wasn't The Back To The Future when they went forward into time like 2015? and you saw what technology we would have then, but just like this its going to be YEARS and YEARS away.
EDIT:

4k on the Dot. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wasn't The Back To The Future when they went forward into time like 2015? and you saw what technology we would have then, but just like this its going to be YEARS and YEARS away.
EDIT:

4k on the Dot. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Are we really that dependent on communicating with people and keeping up with things that we need a touch screen on our bathroom mirror? Seems a little ridiculous

Are we really that dependent on communicating with people and keeping up with things that we need a touch screen on our bathroom mirror? Seems a little ridiculous

feel like we gonna start developing thicker skinned fingers from this..haha
Originally Posted by Kramer

seriously..this can't wait till you get out.

feel like we gonna start developing thicker skinned fingers from this..haha
Originally Posted by Kramer

seriously..this can't wait till you get out.

if things were all glass like that I'd expect the next playstation to look like this

ps402.jpg
image002.jpg

image003.jpg

if things were all glass like that I'd expect the next playstation to look like this

ps402.jpg
image002.jpg

image003.jpg

Back
Top Bottom