Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B-Grade

• Early Release

• BONUS: JB just screwed up again

• Total voters
Starting to think these are b-grade. Got them from SoleAwesome and while I put a LC thread on these before I'm not sure I'm convinced they are a-grade. The white outlines you guys are seeing in the picture is glue. And a lot of it. Does early release necessarily mean b-grade? Or is this just a mess up on JB's part? You be the judge.

Last edited:
Check the dates, if the dates have like a 2 week difference they're B grades

Most shoes sold in footlocker, champs, or any shoe retail stores have shoes dated 3 months apart from start to end production. Yours are 9 days. I would say yes.

Most b-grades will be stamped with a B on the shoe tag and usually sold in outlet Nike stores, although there are some that get sold at regular shoe stores. Yours don't look too bad, from what I've seen b-grades will have big mistakes. The "excess" glue really doesn't look like all that much, I would label that more as a quality control issue from JB. 

Only 8 days from start to finish??
frown.gif

Crap I'm new to this so I didn't know about the other date lol. It's 6/13/12 to 8/1/12 & 6/13/12 to 8/9/12.

Mine are 6/13 to 8/20.. And mine are fine. Yours look fine too.. Considering JBs history of bad quality.. You are lucky that the only thing wrong with them is a little excess glue. My BC 3's from last year are allll jacked
Up. And i got those on RD from footlocker.

Just found a little fire red stain on the cement grey part of the sole under the shoe. does that make a difference or just more bad quality control?

1- you kids really trip over some of the smallest ish..2- B grades are not fake or bootlegs, they are 100% authentic and will be marked such and sold at outlets..3- Bred 4s should show a little age by now..The waffle tabs should be a little "greenish" on legit pairs IMO. 4- production dates are off IMHO.. I believe you probably have a fake pair here but we need more images to be sure..Snap outside pix, good side, front, back, birds eye of toe box, close up behind the waffle tabs, box label and any stamps/stickers in box etc.. What did you pay and where? [Honestly] as well..

Back
Top Bottom