A lot of people are going to lose their jobs.

Im not sure why your not seeing the obvious.

Man is obsessed with creation.

They are working to create AI.

You think there's gonna be a point in which they say "we've done enough"?

It wont be in our lifetime but some scary **** is on the way bleedat pleighboi
I think it will be in our lifetime. Look at UAV death tolls, 200 civilians and over 2000 military. Now imagine AI making that call. 

why are so many on this doom and gloom steez when it comes to robots?

they will free us from being forced to work and increase automation to the point that we all can live the way we want...

Lets say we do create artificial intelligence. ..which some of u think...in a billion years wen humans are not around...do u think these things we created will worship us? The things that created them that are nothing like them?

Lets say we do create artificial intelligence. ..which some of u think...in a billion years wen humans are not around...do u think these things we created will worship us? The things that created them that are nothing like them?
Can a machine ever truly be sentient?

Elon Musk is slightly worried, I think we all should be, haha  plus stephen hawkings.. Corporate greed is going to put middle class and poor people out of business. 

I was just thinking about this yesterday. My Verizon FIOS internet went out and I did all the manual steps to try and reset it but it still didn't work so I called them up and a AI Customer Service Rep just asked me a few questions and rebooted by internet on their side and it took like 5 minutes. 

Not trying to cheese anybody, but I kinda prefer not having to deal with cashiers or people at drive-through windows.

And when I can get a robotic plumber, electrician, etc. for the low... Not eem mad.

It legit took me 15 mins. to get a coffee at the Post Apocalyptic madness that is the MCDONALDS on PCH & LONG BEACH BLVD in the LBC

Not trying to cheese anybody, but I kinda prefer not having to deal with cashiers or people at drive-through windows.

And when I can get a robotic plumber, electrician, etc. for the low... Not eem mad.
This...

Lunches are so LOVELY... no more arguing or refuting my order. If I messed up the order, it's on me. However, if they messed up the assembly there's no one to blame but themselves. Learn to read, or management will hire someone that can read and follows directions.

Last edited:
do you think we would be expected to tip the robots
nerd.gif
roll.gif

robots will become the new creative class...they will write and produce music, draw and paint pictures, design clothing, choreograph dance routines, act in plays/TV shows/movies and the like better and with more precision than any human ever could...

Hate to break it to you, but "creativity" is an arena that robots and/or A.I will never dominate. I'll just leave it at this for now.

Ive seen iRobot and Ex-Machina ... i want no parts of that :smh:

I laughed then got annoyed af for the robot at dude with the hockey stick. Ish like that is what makes them turn on you

Last edited:
Yeah but by that time ppl won't need jobs.

They'll just demand to be supported by the gov. and get their money back or revolt.

Back
Top Bottom