(A lot of Pics)Jordan Boxes!! IS IT TIME FOR A NEW ONE??

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

JB needs to go back to the slide out box (think AJ 18 and LeBron 2-7).

Those are the best because you can stack them and still take out a pair when needed.QFT
QFT

Don't tempt them.

The current Brand Jordan box is still better than that cheap orange thing Nike are throwing at us.

^^Nike doesnt do orange no more BUDDY ur 3853 post deep smh you to the face!!! 
indifferent.gif

they do *%%+ tastic brown boxes better for they enviroment. i say  the shoes arent stored outside give me a nice box
and look man i know the price went up but if you guys understood it wasnt a Regular Release it was the space jams they where gonna hustle us ok
so yes better quality stop +%!@# bout that i asked a simple question if we could get better boxes

G.(Box).O.A.T.

original-jordan-xi-black-red-box-tag.jpg

It would be great to have this box again, if the hangtag can make a come back on the metallic 1 - then this box and others have a possible chance of returning. (1/1000)
laugh.gif

change for better shoe quality, not the box. i actually like this one better than the Jordan Face box. still not tired of it.

I dont care too much about the box but i like it to be in good condition and also i like the boxes out now but it would be sick if they came back with the old school boes from the og 3,4,5,6 period

Those are the best because you can stack them and still take out a pair when needed.
thats a good idea i do same with the cdp boxes but still have to open them

Those are the best because you can stack them and still take out a pair when needed.
Co-sign on that idea.

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

indifferent.gif

they do *%%+ tastic brown boxes better for they enviroment. i say  the shoes arent stored outside give me a nice box
and look man i know the price went up but if you guys understood it wasnt a Regular Release it was the space jams they where gonna hustle us ok
so yes better quality stop +%!@# bout that i asked a simple question if we could get better boxes
If you buy shoes that are running or basketball they are orange. The brown ones are used for Nike Sportswear products. Mainly Nike retro shoes.

Just give me a ups colored box and a tight @%* shoe inside of it and thats all that matters

4 REAL

Originally Posted by mjvc

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

indifferent.gif

If you buy shoes that are running or basketball they are orange. The brown ones are used for Nike Sportswear products. Mainly Nike retro shoes.
Correct.

I don't understand why so many people are salty about wanting  a new box? It's not that serious. I'm not interested in a special box with a price jump, i'm talking something different from the black/grey box we've had for a while now. Traditionally, the change happens every few years and dude was just trying to get everyones opinions on it. WE KNOW IT'S ALL ABOUT THE SHOES, but chill people.
laugh.gif

Yes IMO it's time For a new box design!

Btw you for got the special box for the patent jordan 1s.

i don't care what colour the boxes are, as long as they're biodegradable, since they go straight into the bin.

what i wouldn't mind, is if they were edible. yeah, all jb boxes should be licorice and chocolate.

Back
Top Bottom