A Ma Maniere AJ1

Just seen this.
I wonder if they are pushed to do the 2 since the hype around them lately.
AMM creator didn’t say the 2 was on his top list so it’s shocking but not too shocking dealing with Nike.
I’m positive it’s Nikes doing. They trying to build the hype on the 2s before they start retroing then again. There’s no way AMA, J Balvin, Union,OW etc.. would all do the 2s and the same time.

I’m positive it’s Nikes doing. They trying to build the hype on the 2s before they start retroing then again. There’s no way AMA, J Balvin, Union,OW etc.. would all do the 2s and the same time.
There’s a J Balvin 2 coming? This should be good 😂

There’s a J Balvin 2 coming? This should be good 😂
Yep, Only picture we have so far lmao

j-balvin-air-jordan-2-glow-in-the-dark1.jpg

can someone please teach me how to draw a box around a cat so i actually have a chance tomorrow, it always makes me do it 907498734098740987390879048370 times...
Be on landline internet. Have clock ready to go at the dot. Book mark the page on Amms Instagram. Don’t get trolled by some early link from some random Twitter account. Draw the box around airplane or cat slowly. Closest as possible. Once u get in click size fast and check out. Have cc info copied or auto fill set. And goodluck.

Just to be clear, the correct link to purchase was on the homepage: a-ma-maniere.com

right? not:

a-ma-maniere.com/pages/jordan-landing-page

I seem to remember some users getting tripped up by that.

Same thing they’re doing with 1 lows, which is why the trav frag 1 low has better color blocking than the trav frag high. They’re trying to push the 1 low.

They know the 1 high is gonna sell regardless.

Be on landline internet. Have clock ready to go at the dot. Book mark the page on Amms Instagram. Don’t get trolled by some early link from some random Twitter account. Draw the box around airplane or cat slowly. Closest as possible. Once u get in click size fast and check out. Have cc info copied or auto fill set. And goodluck.
Don’t try to do it too fast !

yo appreciate the knowledge, i've been fortunate to hit on both of the og union 1 & 4 releases, & i'm no stranger to coppin' manual. but ever since they started this cat & airplane drawing contest, my success rate has plummeted immensely... i'm starting to think imma robot.

This is the link from the amm email this morning.

This is like the cyber version of squid games. Like 500k people duking it out trying to draw a box when they prob only restocking 1 Fsr 🤣

Back
Top Bottom