A Ma Maniere AJ1

didn’t get my size but I got 7 to hopefully move for a 10.5.. now the shipping game starts.
1640016782726.png

lmfao, so many people lie about copping sneakers, why ..."super easy, made it through & checked out in 27 seconds." at what point in life do you feel the need to lie about a shoe, lol?

Gotta make it seem like they're the man. That's why this **** so damn corny now especially with all these "shoetubers"

9c was still available when I reached the end of the timer, then it reminded me that my size was sold out and put me back in line with 36 mins. Was gonna get Levi a pair but **** it.

Gotta make it seem like they're the man. That's why this **** so damn corny now especially with all these "shoetubers"

the sneaker culture ain't what it used to be, i kinda despise wearing some heat & one of these people who don't even have a shoe in their collection that released before 2017 wanna have a conversation, or only buy hyped shoes. also the whole "doubled up & tripled up" ain't community, i remember helping heads cop pairs, not bragging about being able to get multiple pairs, more than likely to resell...it's just really not fun anymore. the sense of community is nonexistent, & it's no longer about the culture, it's about how much i can brag... might not even like the shoe for myself, but imma get it because of hype. no one tries to formulate an independent sense of style & self. i do appreciate the guys on here helping me out with the cat drawing thing, cuz i did get in line in 2 attempts instead of my normal 8943749387394 attempts, so it worked, thanks !!!

Man that's trash that the link leaked early for bots. I let James know about it. Nothing he could do at that point. Have to assume it's someone at Shopify selling the info. Only way I can think it would release. A NT poster sent it to me or else I wouldn't have known. I've come to expect that on an adult release but this was mainly kids pairs. I understand bots on adult pairs but anyone botting kids pairs is trash. Let moms and dads enjoy these things with their kids. Get your $20 profit somewhere else.

sizes 10 and up definitely had lower stock.

I also got the early link leak 15 minutes before release but was hesitant to post in case it was a bait and switch.

was able to hit on a 9 min queue last release, saw friends who couldn't hit with a 5 min queue this time around. less stock?

Back
Top Bottom