A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Seeing as they’re only releasing pairs from this collab, the resell is gonna increase once everyone strikes out. Best bet is to grab them now if you truly want these. I plan to wear these at my wedding reception. Won the raffle of the initial drop and was sent the wrong sz. Praying I can get these at retail.

Aight this is super cool and has me wanting to do the same. Never even thought about it until reading his caption. Mom really did go above and beyond for me with J's. Midnight lines in 1990 so 12 yr old me could be first to have them on release day at school. And she's never had a pair of Jordan's. Need to fix that and this is the pair.

I'm ready
tenor (2).gif

Seeing as they’re only releasing pairs from this collab, the resell is gonna increase once everyone strikes out. Best bet is to grab them now if you truly want these. I plan to wear these at my wedding reception. Won the raffle of the initial drop and was sent the wrong sz. Praying I can get these at retail.

They’re only releasing pairs from this collab? Well, no ****... what else would they release?

How do these fit?

Read that they have less ankle padding than most 3s. Everyone going .5 down on these or sticking to TTS.

Back
Top Bottom