A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Same, even tho it’s been couple days. For those that got tracking in UPS, What size and order range y’all in?

*nvm just got shipping for size 9

Last edited:
being self employed is not unemployed. People that resell for a living have their income reported from PayPal, eBay, etc... if you have two years of a paper trail, you can get approved for a mortgage.
I do recall certain places issuing 1099's after x amount of sales and x amount of value. I guess my question is how many of these IG resellers actually claim that they're self-employed? Some guys in here claiming reselling as a living, how much stock are they actually grabbing for retail and flipping for profit? I'm not giving up my day job to become a full time reseller. Also that health care insurance and 401k matching ain't kicking in for reselling full time.

Now if you're a business owner with your own brick and mortar consignment shop, that's much different than what I'm thinking of as IG resellers. Anywho, I'm moving on from this topic. Gotta get back to my 9-5 of sitting at my desk apparently

Soon as you unboxed these the smell is potent & the leather is great and for those who copped gone be pleased for sure ! these will be brought up as top 5 this year, no questions
F67C6E92-8E91-45E0-B990-F77A03D4CE08.jpeg

Last edited:
I do recall certain places issuing 1099's after x amount of sales and x amount of value. I guess my question is how many of these IG resellers actually claim that they're self-employed? Some guys in here claiming reselling as a living, how much stock are they actually grabbing for retail and flipping for profit? I'm not giving up my day job to become a full time reseller. Also that health care insurance and 401k matching ain't kicking in for reselling full time.

Now if you're a business owner with your own brick and mortar consignment shop, that's much different than what I'm thinking of as IG resellers. Anywho, I'm moving on from this topic. Gotta get back to my 9-5 of sitting at my desk apparently
They should send a 1099 if they make at least $10,000.

I got money and my boys got money.... it’s not that serious move on with your day lolol. PEACE

A little bit of money, but no sense.

SlamJam getting these clearly points to a wider release since the logical conclusion would be that if SJS gets these then OTHER Tier 0 stores will too. You saying “LOL hope you’re in Italy” would be the illogical conclusion. But hey, you and your boys make a little bit of money, so it’s all good I guess. It’s too bad money doesn’t buy you logic or intelligence.

Last edited:
Reactions: JPS

you might be surprised, there are kids in basements making a living off reselling shoes making more than you could even imagine. to answer your question obviously you will need a good supply to make any real money .. but trust me people do.

A little bit of money, but no sense.

SlamJam getting these clearly points to a wider release since the logical conclusion would be that if SJS gets these then OTHER Tier 0 stores will too. You saying “LOL hope you’re in Italy” would be the illogical conclusion. But hey, you and your boys make a little bit of money, so it’s all good I guess. It’s too bad money doesn’t buy you logic or intelligence.
What a smart statement. Thank you so much! Wow I felt so stupid, now you educated me and I feel like a genius!

Totally depends on what that “9 to 5” is. I know plenty of people that work “9 to 5s” in the tech industry that are pretty damn rich.
trust they might be rich, but there's a lot of pressure to deliver as well. That 9-5 looks like 50+ hours a week depending on the companies profit margins. But back to the a mas

A common misconception is that resellers make all of their money from getting things for retail and selling right away for resell. The real ballers buy **** for resell at the shoes lowest price and sell it later on for a much higher resell. Especially Jordan 1s.

What a smart statement. Thank you so much! Wow I felt so stupid, now you educated me and I feel like a genius!

Great! And here I was worried you’d be one of those dudes with fragile egos who can’t admit when they’re wrong and learn from their mistakes. You know the type, the ones who get defensive and double down on their wrong statements, and resort to sarcasm when corrected.

Back
Top Bottom