A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

those social status 6's gotta be the worst collab 6's of all time lol

Such a horrible concept. They dropped the ball with materials, CW & everything else.

I actually liked SS 6s hilariously because I’m a HUGE Baltimore Ravens fan and the shoes kinda look like you’re wearing black and purple Ravens 🤣 That said I don’t think I’ve ever worn my pair outside of going out to watch games with my jersey on so they aren’t exactly the most wearable kicks lol

Shirts came in yesterday. Decent quality, low key design. I like them.

And yea I heard 5/22 for a EU release. Not sure what all that entails. Would be weird for shops there to get them when they didn't here. Haven't seen toddler sizes so maybe they have a 2nd wave coming idk.

Hard to read that they are low-key I wanted them bc of that, will hunt for that cw it's fresh af

Last edited:
Out for delivery :smokin

any moment now :nerd:
Same we almost there :nthat:

My man young thug working.gif

Been refreshing tracking like a mad man lol

Completely whiffed on the shirts...The one MJ was rocking was really the only one I wanted but still...Maybe I’ll circle back around on the aftermarket...

Flop in what sense? Resale sure. But they look exactly like all the pictures that kept coming out for years. So if you liked those pictures, the actual product wasn't a disappointment.

I don’t have the performance basketball version so I can’t speak on those. The Lifestyle version however was disappointing in terms of comfort and fit.

enough about Yeezys though. Back to the regularly scheduled program

Last edited:
I still have no movement on my M10.5; just 2-day air label created since 4/29 and UPS hasn't received the package yet.

With that said, I just bought a M10 for $570 shipped as the 10.5 will be too big. Hopefully that's close to the bottom lol, and perhaps my M10.5 will go up in value to offset the M10 purchase.

Lemme get your pair for retail since we go way back fam

:lol:

Nah I think I’m gonna pull the trigger after this next (possible) release

haven't seen you in a long time lol. I think I only saw you once pop up for the kobe 5's protro revival. Still got your old zkv?

Back
Top Bottom