A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

lol, i love how the dude didn't completely ghost the thread before making sure that he reported every single post of mine and got them all deleted

as i said (in a prior, now-deleted post), dude's behavior does nothing but both prove my point and speak volumes to what nobody didn't already think/know about him

(and this is my last comment on the entire thing, i swear

make sure to screencap this post for posterity's sake, tho, cause we all know a certain somebody won't be having it)

lol, i love how the dude didn't completely ghost the thread before making sure that he reported every single post of mine and got them all deleted

as i said (in a prior, now-deleted post), dude's behavior does nothing but both prove my point and speak volumes to what nobody didn't already think/know about him

make sure to screencap this post for posterity's sake, tho, cause we all know a certain somebody won't be having it)
That‘s what he does, he starts 💩 and when people hit back he tattles to the mods and plays the victim.

6944A94F-5C75-4747-BED2-F12F2AB798AE.jpeg

I have no idea what’s going on. I miss the drama each time I step into this thread and end up super confused. Need a summary :lol: .

Glad to find out they are releasing again. Will try again for these shoes. This has been a drawn out process lol.

Sheesh I guess price falling bothering some
this was such an easy-to-cop drop I think a lot of dudes that thought they finally hit on a limited shoe getting mad because these weren't that limited and prices are falling, unlike other collabs. this was somewhat of a low key drop do without hella hype there just wasn't much demand

this was such an easy-to-cop drop I think a lot of dudes that thought they finally hit on a limited shoe getting mad because these weren't that limited and prices are falling, unlike other collabs. this was somewhat of a low key drop do without hella hype there just wasn't much demand
Demand seems to be there, but there also seems to be more stock than people expected. That and a lot of people were able to hit manually. Maybe these guys are the type to just flip for whatever they can get and causes the undercutting. I ain't mad at it, but like others have said. I'm waiting till this thing gets closer to retail before I purchase

Demand seems to be there, but there also seems to be more stock than people expected. That and a lot of people were able to hit manually. Maybe these guys are the type to just flip for whatever they can get and causes the undercutting. I ain't mad at it, but like others have said. I'm waiting till this thing gets closer to retail before I purchase
When I finally got mine I was excited and had super high hopes for these, yes they are nice yes they were somewhat limited but in all honesty, I don't think they are really worth much more than retail..I would not have paid more than 300 myself and that's pushing it for me. I mean your gonna get the same construction as a gr you get slightly better than most gr materials but everything else says gr same midsole brush strokes same thin blue insole same Chinese made shoe just different materials, nothing really to me that is all that about this shoe.. now when you open up a Kaws 4 you can smell the difference the higher quality materials are in your face... these just don't do that..

When I finally got mine I was excited and had super high hopes for these, yes they are nice yes they were somewhat limited but in all honesty, I don't think they are really worth much more than retail..I would not have paid more than 300 myself and that's pushing it for me. I mean your gonna get the same construction as a gr you get slightly better than most gr materials but everything else says gr same midsole brush strokes same thin blue insole same Chinese made shoe just different materials, nothing really to me that is all that about this shoe.. now when you open up a Kaws 4 you can smell the difference the higher quality materials are in your face... these just don't do that..
Team retail or pass! I’m still lurking for the restock just to grab some clothes, I got the one purple tee but I’d like to grab a few more pieces.

This is one of the biggest reason it's not currently holding value. Unlike other release, a lot more people were able to get their hands on this in comparison to like the UNC 1's were the same people were able to take stock with a bot. Not as much under cutting when a handful of people have the lion's share of stock, can't happen here.

Taking a step back, it's ridiculous what was needed for Manual to take W's on this release. Different websites, multiple captchas, several questions, etc. :smh:. It's unfortunate, releases where Manual take stock, like this, will be once in a blue in today's environment.

This is one of the biggest reason it's not currently holding value. Unlike other release, a lot more people were able to get their hands on this in comparison to like the UNC 1's were the same people were able to take stock with a bot. Not as much under cutting when a handful of people have the lion's share of stock, can't happen here.

Taking a step back, it's ridiculous what was needed for Manual to take W's on this release. Different websites, multiple captchas, several questions, etc. :smh:. It's unfortunate, releases where Manual take stock, like this, will be once in a blue in today's environment.

I agree with this post. I think the releases with decent bot protection (AMM and Union 4 from recent memory) both don't seem to resell for as much as they were hyped for. Having said that, this now makes sense for those GR J1s like the UNC 1 or Mocha 1s to resell higher than the exquisite AMM 3s.

Reactions: mkj

Problem is, it seems like for some sizes, they haven’t produced as many pairs. As others pointed out, the price difference seems to vary WILDLY even from .5 difference. Hence why I can’t get a Men’s 11.0 for under $450 shipped when I was able to do so for an 11.5 (and prices on that size have dipped even further now).

This is fake news.

Back
Top Bottom