A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

I would wait on buying. There should be several stores getting these including SNKRS on 5/22. Granted they're all going to be raffles. But more pairs in circulation will drive down the prices; if you wait.
nah

jordan ko were 200 before snkrs.. right after snkrs .. shot up to 300.. LOL

Only FTL in LA so far 👀
Where do you see SNKRS?

When Livestock announced they were getting it. I knew more stores were getting it including SNKRS. Other stores just haven't officially announced it. And it just dropped on Nike SNKRS EU. 5/22 seems to be the official wider release date.

nah

jordan ko were 200 before snkrs.. right after snkrs .. shot up to 300.. LOL

Yeah depends on how you look at it. Prices could be low because people are holding out hope for a SNKRS W and when that doesn't happen they will panic buy. Personally I pulled the trigger already.

Gear finally coming in. These are too clean one of my favorites now and I was really hating on them
CE3752D4-9195-4A2A-ADCB-B6CF067F2791.jpeg
Very nice watch 🔥

Anyone that cry’s about money over and over about the SNKRS game should take up a different hobby. It is what it is and will be like this for a long time. I jumping ship real soon.

Sneaker game in shambles

Gentry lighting a cigar with Mike watching this

Injecting this new batch of "shoe heads" tears in his veinsssssssssss

GENTRY YOU GOT MY NUMBER HIT MY LINE

Hope people aren't gaining hope from the Footlocker release at one store. That's a no chance in h*ll release for most. Price is ok in most sizes but you run the risk of missing the window if you wait for your luck to show up on SNKRS or FTL.

Put in a top bid of $312 for my wife sz 7W but just pulled the trigger on my 11.5W at $500 ($550 shipped) :sick: ....
I doubt there will be a large release coming but if it does & I get another pair for retail (which will be close to impossible) I'll be happy with that.
B834581F-3EE4-4F1E-8458-38AEF272089C.jpeg

Last edited:
Laced these up with the white laces last night for the first time and the extra cushion feels super nice. One lace was about an inch shorter than the other tho, anyone else have this issue?

Back
Top Bottom