A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

The US drop on SNKRS is looming. . .
It’s up on eu SNKRS.
85DA58B1-D606-4ADD-8810-7F42F8C7226D.png

To those waiting for a better resell price...ya gone cry! 😂

I think ya forgetting most people going to keep pairs to wear...SNKRS release is a joke and one LA store????? But hey what do I know. Wishin everyone luck. If I touch any other pairs...def stashed until I trash current. No sales over here

whats up w the negativity from hella cats in here?

i'm hoping whoever wants a pair gets a pair.

especially for those who intend to wear them to the ground.

whether its retail or a decent aftermarket price, i wish it on all those in here.

I don't understand why people wouldn't wait the few days for a chance at retail. More pairs will mean the price would potentially go down. I really don't see the price going up materially on these in the weeks following the restock.

Maybe spike right at release from those taking Ls and being frustrated, but the same reseller lameless of the quick flippers panic selling.

Dudes just being realistic and tryna help ya get the best prices. Restocks are almost always a dub without a bot. Ya depending on Euro sites...you'll be competing with Europeans who have yet to see a release of these yet, which means way more interest. SNKRS USA isn't confirmed, and tbh it might not even happen considering all the pairs we already got. Like I said earlier, I also doubt these late releases affect the resell market that much, if at all.

Hopefully some of ya do hit on these late releases, but the rest need to come to terms. This is what it is now, this is sneaker buying in 2021.

whether its retail or a decent aftermarket price, i wish it on all those in here.
Everyone think they’re special

Y’all are worried way too much about resell before and after a (potential) drop, just cop them if you want them :lol:

“I don’t wanna pay $400 before the drop if I can pay $375 after the drop”

Ever get yours, buddy?

Back
Top Bottom