A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

learned my lesson to not take nt sizing advice a while ago after getting burned a few times, but with that said:

can anybody who can actually cite their brannock size and prefers their shoes to fit snug comment on the whole tts vs. half-size down thing?

If u have a wide foot and your exactly your tts in men's, I'd say go tts in these. If u have a not so wide foot and u have room in your tts mens then I'd say size down. I'm a true size 11 and these have a little more room but not overly too much for me to size down. The quilted lining is thinner than the traditional 3 padding so that's the difference. Not financial advice just my opinion

2470044C-4539-4C7A-B092-9575DDB24905.jpeg

247C939C-8B1C-4621-9641-C8065C669B00.jpeg

BC130A13-29B9-432C-94BD-66C54D79F275.jpeg

If u have a wide foot and your exactly your tts in men's, I'd say go tts in these. If u have a not so wide foot and u have room in your tts mens then I'd say size down. I'm a true size 11 and these have a little more room but not overly too much for me to size down. The quilted lining is thinner than the traditional 3 padding so that's the difference. Not financial advice just my opinion

So that might not be entirely accurate. I def have a wide foot to the point that I need to wear 12.5 in J1 even though length wise I might be able to do a 12. But I have both a 12 and 12.5 in AMM3 and the 12.5 slips, while the 12 is tight, but seems to work.

Someone please lock this guy up in a closet for a few years :smh:

joints look like he peed on them for a couple days straight

This looks great. The cream laces here... 🔥🔥🔥

If this was how they came, I.e. Sail OW 5, they would be just as coveted.

You do realize part of the design for these is based off the aged look right? Lol:smh:
We already know this, I actually agree with him. I hate when these ig pages talking about “chef’s touches” and make anything they can put their hands on into a “vintage style”. It’s one thing for a manufacturer to put subtle vintage styles like an off-white colored midsole those I don’t mind. But to do the whole package like discoloration of suede and making the toe caps dirty like paint is wearing off is pretty wack imo. Just rock your shoes normally and you’ll get that same look I don’t get the point of striving for that look. But hey if you bought em do whatever you like, I never complain about what people do to they shoes since it’s their purchase it’s more like I just don’t understand the trend.

Damn. Been a minute since I’ve been here, so had to catch up. Wild.

Any, my home girl got her pair recently, and they’re super dope in person. Never imagined a 3 without elephant print would ever look so good. Don’t really like how the cream laces look, but I can see the appeal.

As for that aged/distressed customization of these a handful of posts above, that trend is wack to me. Like I personally think it looks good on a bunch of kicks. Hell, kicks are made to be worn, and I love that many kicks look great worn. And I think dude’s creation above looks great! But the notion of making a shoe look lived in or aged, via artificial means just feels fake or poser-ish to me. Not knocking anyone who likes or is into it, just my personal taste/view.

Damn. Been a minute since I’ve been here, so had to catch up. Wild.

Any, my home girl got her pair recently, and they’re super dope in person. Never imagined a 3 without elephant print would ever look so good. Don’t really like how the cream laces look, but I can see the appeal.

As for that aged/distressed customization of these a handful of posts above, that trend is wack to me. Like I personally think it looks good on a bunch of kicks. Hell, kicks are made to be worn, and I love that many kicks look great worn. And I think dude’s creation above looks great! But the notion of making a shoe look lived in or aged, via artificial means just feels fake or poser-ish to me. Not knocking anyone who likes or is into it, just my personal taste/view.
Exact thoughts

Back
Top Bottom