A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

After wearing these for several days, I can finally say I have a III that feels and looks like a III to me. The shape, the way it looks on-foot, the quality and feel of the materials, and the cut/height of the suede ("EP") panels ... it's not an exact OG replica in those areas, but it's the closest yet. If JB did a white/cement retro this good, I'd be beyond stunned. But I don't trust it to do so, whenever it does finally retro the WCs again. Barring an amazing WC retro, these are going to more than satisfy my decades-long dream of owning a quality III, and for years to come. I might buy yet another pair to stash away :lol:

how'd you size?

After wearing these for several days, I can finally say I have a III that feels and looks like a III to me. The shape, the way it looks on-foot, the quality and feel of the materials, and the cut/height of the suede ("EP") panels ... it's not an exact OG replica in those areas, but it's the closest yet. If JB did a white/cement retro this good, I'd be beyond stunned. But I don't trust it to do so, whenever it does finally retro the WCs again. Barring an amazing WC retro, these are going to more than satisfy my decades-long dream of owning a quality III, and for years to come. I might buy yet another pair to stash away :lol:
Buy a third baby

Trust me.

Do it! I’m 100% sure you won’t regret doing so in a few years. I’m also absolutely with you that I don’t trust JB to put out a 3 with this kind of quality. I rag on them a lot but 2018 BC3s were even worse quality than the lesser produced 3s of that era/time period (Mochas,Chlorophylls, etc.) and those weren’t even good so I’m guessing they have issues scaling up production quality on bigger releases like BC3s, etc. I also have ZERO faith that we’ll get a WC3 retro anywhere near this quality on AMMs, FWIW.

I’m going to withhold judgment, dude had a horrific leg injury and has been busy with multiple surgeries and PT and life in general. Seems like a good dude from what I could tell. I don’t know his side of the story. I really hope he’s okay. There’s way more important things in life than shoes, and health is at the very top of that.

how'd you size?
I'm an 11 in everything Nike and Jordan, so the first two pairs I ordered in W12.5. But they fit really roomy, so now I have a M10.5 coming. I can rock the 11 just fine, it's not exactly too big, but I'd prefer a smaller fit, especially in the toe box where I have loads of room both in length and width.

Buy a third baby

Trust me.

Do it! I’m 100% sure you won’t regret doing so in a few years. I’m also absolutely with you that I don’t trust JB to put out a 3 with this kind of quality. I rag on them a lot but 2018 BC3s were even worse quality than the lesser produced 3s of that era/time period (Mochas,Chlorophylls, etc.) and those weren’t even good so I’m guessing they have issues scaling up production quality on bigger releases like BC3s, etc. I also have ZERO faith that we’ll get a WC3 retro anywhere near this quality on AMMs, FWIW.

LOL
Now I have two pairs of M10.5 on the way. Will probably end up selling my DS M11 at some point down the road. But maybe not. Either way, I'm loaded up on these bad boys forever now :lol:
No regrets. It's been soooooo long since I spent a dime on IIIs. These are going to be on my feet a LOT from here on out. I feel like they're just going to look better and better as they age and get beat up, too.

I'm an 11 in everything Nike and Jordan, so the first two pairs I ordered in W12.5. But they fit really roomy, so now I have a M10.5 coming. I can rock the 11 just fine, it's not exactly too big, but I'd prefer a smaller fit, especially in the toe box where I have loads of room both in length and width.

LOL
Now I have two pairs of M10.5 on the way. Will probably end up selling my DS M11 at some point down the road. But maybe not. Either way, I'm loaded up on these bad boys forever now :lol:
No regrets. It's been soooooo long since I spent a dime on IIIs. These are going to be on my feet a LOT from here on out. I feel like they're just going to look better and better as they age and get beat up, too.

Make to throw so mannequin feet in your extra pairs so they don't... ummm. Just do it!

They did you a favor and sent you a slightly better shoe.

It's gives you the power to throw a piece of **** like that monkey in Cooley High.

I’m going to withhold judgment, dude had a horrific leg injury and has been busy with multiple surgeries and PT and life in general. Seems like a good dude from what I could tell. I don’t know his side of the story. I really hope he’s okay. There’s way more important things in life than shoes, and health is at the very top of that.
This. Like I said the main thing is that he okay: he has the sakme injury as Alex smith

1621907813796.jpeg

It’s mostly 1 clown confirming a “date launch then change date again”
ding ding

we were all taking about the 22nd and snkrs. then he supposedly wasnt talking about may. then had “confirmed” snkrs us release, but had no sources and wuldnt give any info.

but yet people finger pointed at us for wanting REAL info. not to mention he was the only one attacking, spewing racist stuff, all to the ignorance/indignation of the mods here.

bring back bigj505

Is it crazy to go half a size up in these, there is almost £100 difference in the price on StockX right now if I go .5 up.

Back
Top Bottom