A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

I didn’t get a pair and did everything I was supposed to do. Damn right I’m complaining! Their captcha sucked on this released. They made me circle “the biggest cat” like 18 times. Un-called for IMO.

I mean if you did it like they showed in the 3 pics then it would’ve been 1 time *shrug*

wow my daughter wears a 8c now but she is 2 and damn near 3ft she a giant well I’m big as hell too. Her aunt like 6’8. Anyways she has big feet lmao.

her little sister my other daughter a giant too.

lots of women’s basketball and volleyball games in my future.
It’s about 2 sizes a year if you include the half sizes. I managed to get him a 11 so he can get more wear. Sucks having to pay the preschool prices now

My son is 4 and wears a 10c. 4c is what you want to start off with. It’s when they really can wear shoes. Anything before that is a waste.
Disagree, but understand your view. My daughter is 3.5 and has about 80 pairs of shoes. :lol:

The captchas were good to me. Circled the cat once but i kept entering 22 on the 50-27 question lol so thats my fault. My size went from available to sold out when i was “ less than a minute”

sz 14 going for premium I went 13 and kept it moving since price was lower by like damn near 50-100.

I say if u want just wait like till weds

and also I think stock x will have em cheapest as well.

yeah I’ve been watching 13 for the longest thing I might grab it cuz it’s cheap but that might be too big. The 12 is a snug wearable fit I know 12.5 is perfect but 13 might be the move. We’ll see after this snkrs finishes up

It’s about 2 sizes a year if you include the half sizes. I managed to get him a 11 so he can get more wear. Sucks having to pay the preschool prices now

damn thanks for that advice Imma keep that in mind.

glad I got a 9 she may actually get a whole year. With giant self.

Didn't get the W from AMM but major props to them for having anti-bot measures in place again for this release. Was fully expecting them to not give a crap after their exclusive general release.
Congrats to those who hit.

yeah I’ve been watching 13 for the longest thing I might grab it cuz it’s cheap but that might be too big. The 12 is a snug wearable fit I know 12.5 is perfect but 13 might be the move. We’ll see after this snkrs finishes up

well if it helps I’m a native size 14. I have these in a 13 with a wide foot they fit great. The liner makes them slip a little bit so keep that in mind. In big sizes it’s like half size bigger difference IMO. They fit like a 13.5.

Entered with both mine and wife’s account for the largest of Little Kids & toddlers sz. Also entered again twice for my size again lol.
hope I hit the kids atleast. Another pair or two would be nice also lol

Back
Top Bottom