A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Haven't gotten a W since the scream green huarache and Haven't gotten EA since the Donatello nike dunks

So.... is it F SNKRS or what? Make up your mind :lol:

Oh its def F SNKRS. I cant tell you the last time I woke up/payed attention to a drop and entered on SNKRS (other than the 90s.. maybe Uni I's). Like I said I literally only tried because I had a meeting and said might as well.

1 measly win isn't going to make me sing praises for that app, I just got very lucky :lol:

Oh its def F SNKRS. I cant tell you the last time I woke up/payed attention to a drop and entered on SNKRS (other than the 90s.. maybe Uni I's). Like I said I literally only tried because I had a meeting and said might as well.

1 measly win isn't going to make me sing praises for that app, I just got very lucky :lol:
The app is fine. Honestly it's pretty impressive how quick they process everything. But when you have 5m people going for 5k pairs, well most people walking away with an L.

Fortunately I already secured my pair from the original drop, but I struck out trying to secure a pair for my brothers. They struck out as well.

I didn’t have success on AMA’s site this morning either as it sold out before I could check out.

I also struck out on the pulse dunks for a buddy of mine too.
😀

It's just not in the cards for me to own these :lol: :frown:

QFT since the same thing happened on SNKRS. Tried for my daughter who turned 9 months yesterday on both AMM and SNKRS and nothing. Went ahead and tried for my wife and myself on SNKRS and nothing. I keep trying on every drop of these with no luck. Oh well...

Yeo! I finally hit but of course I messed up and chose sz 9 forgetting that it’s a women’s shoe...

Back
Top Bottom