A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

What size are you?
I’m an 11 but the pair of new AMMs I have in the closet is W12/M10.5. After wearing my W12.5/M11, I realized the lack of padding and the overall shape made them a bit too roomy. I still wear them just fine but I went down .5 when I picked up more pairs because I don’t need the extra room in the AMMs.

I’m an 11 but the pair of new AMMs I have in the closet is W12/M10.5. After wearing my W12.5/M11, I realized the lack of padding and the overall shape made them a bit too roomy. I still wear them just fine but I went down .5 when I picked up more pairs because I don’t need the extra room in the AMMs.
We're the same size. How much are you trying to sell them for?

I have an extra pair of AMM 4 size 9 , I’m trying to trade for the AMM 3s , any idea on if I’m offering too low ? I can also throw on those Travis Scott trainers

I have an extra pair of AMM 4 size 9 , I’m trying to trade for the AMM 3s , any idea on if I’m offering too low ? I can also throw on those Travis Scott trainers
If I had the 3s and someone offered to trade the 4s then I'd take that as disrespect and promptly block you on whatever platform we're on. 3s are the vastly superior Amms. Throw in some cash with that trade.

If I had the 3s and someone offered to trade the 4s then I'd take that as disrespect and promptly block you on whatever platform we're on. 3s are the vastly superior Amms. Throw in some cash with that trade.

Block me huh ?? Lol funny you said that , I offered someone the AMM1 and union 2 for their AMM 4 in a 9.5 and they took it . I guess some people shoes are sentimental values to them .

Need a pair of WC's then pretty much done with 3's for good.

AMMs to the office yesterday
IMG-3573.jpg

uhhh amm have the fake aged look also
He's saying it doesn't look good on the wc3s... The whole shoe is pearly white with pxss yellow tab, midsole, and eyelets. I think he's saying the aged/yellow tab looks out of place in contrast to the bright white

oh right, amm 3's aren't white. forgot about my colorblindness...

You actually might be color blind if you can’t see how the aged back tabs look off on the WC3, but fine on the AMM3. I’m sorry I didn’t explain it in perfect detail. I shouldn’t have assumed that your eyes and common sense would suffice. My mistake.

Last edited:
Pulled my unworn (well, tried on once) pair of AMMs out of the closet yesterday and swung by my local boutique while running errands to see what they'd give me for them. Discovered the guys shutdown the brick and mortar store just before Thanksgiving. Realized it was probably a message and put them back in the closet, I think I'm just going to keep them.

Pulled my unworn (well, tried on once) pair of AMMs out of the closet yesterday and swung by my local boutique while running errands to see what they'd give me for them. Discovered the guys shutdown the brick and mortar store just before Thanksgiving. Realized it was probably a message and put them back in the closet, I think I'm just going to keep them.

Oh man. If they're a 10.5M, DM me with what you want ;-).

Back
Top Bottom