A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

usually with almost any shoe you would see a ton of pics wayyy before release date, but with these i haven't seen any besides the official pics. not sure if thats a good sign or bad sign lol

Who would have a chance?

If the drop was on the AMM site, those who follow their Twitter...those who get the push notification from them...those who are online/at a computer when they get the notification, etc.

Would be an extremely better chance compared to a SNKRS shock drop. :lol:

AMM probably staged the whole thing so it has an excuse to backdoor all the pairs without getting blamed for it LOL
Just kidding ...
I think it was the Arden Garden people. Had trouble selling $7 smoothies. Ran a uhaul thru their store + smashed and grabbed AMM.

ah damn I’m making assumptions 😂 now this convo with my boy makes sense to me :smh:
D9505C1C-A5A7-4271-8204-960B05F04E8E.jpeg

If the drop was on the AMM site, those who follow their Twitter...those who get the push notification from them...those who are online/at a computer when they get the notification, etc.

Would be an extremely better chance compared to a SNKRS shock drop. :lol:

AMM website is shopify, bots would pick that up in a heartbeat and clear stock before AMM could even tweet it. Unless of course James does what Chris Gibbs has done beautifully, twice.

AMM website is shopify, bots would pick that up in a heartbeat and clear stock before AMM could even tweet it. Unless of course James does what Chris Gibbs has done beautifully, twice.

It was a hypothetical/dream my man. :lol:

SNKRS is everyone’s only hope unless they do a union type drop. Concepts and notre copied the idea to great success. Seems like everyone hits on those 3 except me.

I’m hoping he does a early release for folks who live in Atlanta,kind of like Notre did for the Dunk release

Iono man. Managed to snag those AMM UBs on AMM website when UB hype was still relatively crazy.

exactly. bespoke website would be great for manual users

Says women’s but looks like they’re listed in Men’s sizing on OBD...

Back
Top Bottom