A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

After a week of 364374 L’s...I got my size 14 in these! Whew!!
1619627641831.gif

I originally screwed up and didn’t realize they were going with woman’s sizing so I picked a woman’s 13 and that ended up showing up as sold out, but I was able to go back and get a men’s 13 in my cart and checkout. Shockingly smooth.

Frag 3s are underwhelming. I know that didnt answer your question. Just felt compelled to say that

No, I get what you're saying. It's such a tough market right now where everybody is a "reseller." Frags & these are two different beast so probably a bad comparison on my part. I'll wait it out I guess. I'm tempted to just move on to the next. But I really did want these. I guess if they get down to the 400's I can always let a pair go and just pay the difference. We'll see.

My size sold out by the time I got there the queue. Went back and carted any available size which was Men’s sz 13. Bypassed queue and checkout was successful :nthat:

I'm fine with TWO pairs. Some people dont even have one lmao. Don't worry stockx is having 20% off seller fee right now. Better hurry and grab a pair for cheap before it ends :emoji_joy: :emoji_joy: :emoji_joy:

I tried for @iwilwin and got in line from the jump and I stayed in line. Couldn’t get through the freaking line. 👎
Yeah, his size was sold out quickly. I went back for the 10 and got all the way to the payment processing page and got the "Some items are no longer available" message. We tried our best and that was all we could do.

Took a L as well. Got through the queue to a sold out page for a 9.5.

Salty but it's cool. Got a 10 in cart but nothing but errors when trying to checkout

could we stop calling it easy? some of us still didn't even get L screens yet. buying shoes isn't supposed to be hard either you know lol

i got in line in seconds. zoomed through the question and captcha. still got an L on the phone. PC is still in line for a shoe thats sold out. but its easy lol

Congrats to the guys eating and a big eff you lol. Struck out with me and my wife. Couldn’t even get a single size 9 and ya’ll in here with 2-4 pairs. That’s the game I guess, win some and lose some. On to the next release for me, not paying resell.

I am definitely not mad at this release. I'm still waitning in line 36 minutes later (lol) but, I like to see all the manual wins. This is how it's supposed to be. A real chance to purchase

Back
Top Bottom