A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Wow I thought I was gonna have to pay a G for these. I got a bid in at $520. Am I fooling myself or do the experts think that’s where this shoes value will land next Monday Tuesday?

Still haven’t got shipping confirmation. Idk if I should be worried 🤔
Wow I thought I was gonna have to pay a G for these. I got a bid in at $520. Am I fooling myself or do the experts think that’s where this shoes value will land next Monday Tuesday?

i think u will see a few scalper quick sale at that price and it will slowly go up.. they havent ship most of the pairs yet.. i got my tracking but its just a label

hopefully it goes down as pairs get delivered.

I think these things have a decent range in resale price depending on size bro. Right now small sizes are in the $400s+, add 100 to 200 for bigger sizes. Next week prices will be the lowest is my guess

Has anyone not gotten any updates from first release of these? I only got the original shipping confirmation from AMM but the UPS tracking states that only the label was created on 4/20 and nothing else.
They were quicker with mines, I had label created on 4/20 then on 4/22 it was handed off to UPS after that it took UPS two days to deliver to package on 4/24

thanks just Copped a half size down. Now we wait

1619881611445.gif

My boy what have u done..

I went TTS... with 3s I usually go TTS or I can go up a half size but I wouldn't dare go .5 size down, ladies guts or not. Plus I try to keep all my boxes as uniform as possible, hate when one box is biggerr than the other like they do Jordan 12s, the 10.5 box is much larger than the 10 for some stupid reason.

Back
Top Bottom