A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

All this availablity and I aint get jack :lol: but I like where this is going. I really did want a pair and not breaking bank over them. We'll see what happens if I even remember the drop.. I can't get anything and everything gets pushed back to oblivion so I can't keep track of dates or care to as much.

I truly hopes that everyone who wants a pair of these gets them. It definitely seems like AMM is doing their best to get these in the hands of the sneakerheads and I respect it.

yeah you think so

so what the **** is my pair ?

out of all the shoes in the past 2 months this is the shoe I wanted the most and I don’t have a pair

Anyone get early access from SNKRS today?
One of the rare times I got early access C7CC5085-A73C-45CC-A139-7F96457BB7BA.jpeg 08D3F4BF-A15B-4A16-B5B4-E035D15FE597.jpeg

All this availablity and I aint get jack :lol: but I like where this is going. I really did want a pair and not breaking bank over them. We'll see what happens if I even remember the drop.. I can't get anything and everything gets pushed back to oblivion so I can't keep track of dates or care to as much.
I’ll @ you on the the 10th

Back
Top Bottom