A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

ANOTHER LITTLE DETAIL TO NOTE:
THE MESH NETTING WILL HAVE THE SIGNATURE “A” MONOGRAM THROUGHOUT THE NETTING. I WAS ABLE TO SEE THEM PERSONALLY….THE LEAKED PHOTOS ARE JUST BAD PICS. YOU GUYS WILL LIKE THEM MORE AS PROFESSIONAL AND OFFICIAL PHOTOS ARE RELEASED…HOLLA.

CED B.

ANOTHER LITTLE DETAIL TO NOTE:
THE MESH NETTING WILL HAVE THE SIGNATURE “A” MONOGRAM THROUGHOUT THE NETTING. I WAS ABLE TO SEE THEM PERSONALLY….THE LEAKED PHOTOS ARE JUST BAD PICS. YOU GUYS WILL LIKE THEM MORE AS PROFESSIONAL AND OFFICIAL PHOTOS ARE RELEASED…HOLLA.

CED B.
NOW WE TALKING

CANT WAIT

Looks premium for sure. Not very inspired and the lettering is just derivative and detracts from the look of the shoe. The netting detail doesn't really do anything to add to the shoe to me. But hopefully there are other details that give it that premium luxury AMM feel. Regardless I respect James and hope these do well. Also hoping for extended sizes on the lighter pair if those don't have the bubble writing.

Damn, the latest pics are fuego 😂 November will be busy, BUT By hook or by crook I gotta have those and the fear 3s which are slated to launch within like a week of one another.

Back
Top Bottom