A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

Need the Dusk pair. Was hoping they drop in kids sizes too but looks like it’s only for the “white” pair.

IMG_3765.jpeg

IMG_1559.gif

Me and wife hit. Must be plenty of pairs. If anyone needs a 9 after release day.

Speaking of sizing, I’m wearing my fire red 5s to Nuggets game tonite, fit big at 9.5 so I went half size down on these.

Any sizing infor yet?

I didn’t end up entering on EQL once I got my entry in at Prosper. But it’s release like this that make me glad that we don’t have sales tax in NJ.

Not exclusive to AMM doesn't automatically translate to a SNKRS release
No but their direct shipping via Nike and massive second run on the airships suggests it’s highly likely. They also ran 20+ raffles on Discord which is unusually high compared to any of their past ones. My overall point was the dawn pair is going to be a huge run. I see almost no chance these are hard to get for retail or less.

I think people are overestimating this release just like all the hype fizzled on the Burgundy’s. $225 price point on 5’s in this economy surrounded by so many good Jordan releases and other holiday shopping isn’t priming the resale pump.

No but their direct shipping via Nike and massive second run on the airships suggests it’s highly likely. They also ran 20+ raffles on Discord which is unusually high compared to any of their past ones. My overall point was the dawn pair is going to be a huge run. I see almost no chance these are hard to get for retail or less.

I think people are overestimating this release just like all the hype fizzled on the Burgundy’s. $225 price point on 5’s in this economy surrounded by so many good Jordan releases and other holiday shopping isn’t priming the resale pump.
You have me convinced. 🤣

You have me convinced. 🤣
The thing about TWG releases is that they have thousands of moron customers who overinflate the demand in their own head and hit for a pair from every brand. If you drop $270/pair and drop $800+ on 3 pairs you have no leverage as a seller. Toss in discord wins coming out before raffle results and they get people coming and going now. I saw one person on Discord hit for 4 pairs of Airships.

So I find it hard to believe any release from them is tough as long as they use the model they’ve refined this year. It’s meant to pad their revenue on inflated shipping costs and make it appear everything moves fast when it would otherwise be half sold through with a standard release model.

Back
Top Bottom