A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

First off I’m slow cause what I read said draw for in store so didn’t know they were dropping online…..second what does human pass mean?

Easy checkout got my size 11 🙌🏾
image000000.jpeg

Moving them to SNKRS for the second release in a few weeks. Catch people going while everyone is still waiting for their $20 shipping pair to move an inch

their warehouse gotta be crazy. between these, all those mac attacks and air ships, it must be tough.

time for some bogo deals like they did with the pennys
It’s a Nike warehouse. Watch the shipping come from Indianapolis on these like all their stuff does for JB releases now if you didn’t get a pair from one of the stores’ raffles. But they definitely aren’t sitting on their own huge warehouse in ATL, CLT, etc

It’s a Nike warehouse. Watch the shipping come from Indianapolis on these like all their stuff does for JB releases now if you didn’t get a pair from one of the stores’ raffles. But they definitely aren’t sitting on their own huge warehouse in ATL, CLT, etc
I've been out of touch recently so can't speak on this particular release but this is incorrect for the releases prior to this one. The 1-4 100% came out of Charlotte if you copped on their site. If you copped on snkrs, that's Nike. AMM has their own stock on their releases though.

I've been out of touch recently so can't speak on this particular release but this is incorrect for the releases prior to this one. The 1-4 100% came out of Charlotte if you copped on their site. If you copped on snkrs, that's Nike. AMM has their own stock on their releases though.
It’s how the releases this year have worked for me and others. 12’s and Airships came from Indianapolis Nike. Airship restock came from Indy as well.

What I suspect happened was a plan to push AMM collabs as GRs this year across 5 shoes and TWG can bank a lot of shipping money and Nike gets 3 SNKRS releases out of it. For the pairs they ship out of their stores they’re still making $9-$10 shipping in such high volume via FedEx.

Back
Top Bottom