A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

I JUST caught this. Looks like they completely redid the tongue and added a lace loop where the 3M and mesh meet...

Screenshot_20231118-111420.png

I don’t know if the black pair hitting Nike the shoe guy I follow Brandon1 said no signs of them being on there so idk

How long does it take to ship from the AMA website? They charged my card plus gave confirmation email but I’m wanting to see tracking number.

How long does it take to ship from the AMA website? They charged my card plus gave confirmation email but I’m wanting to see tracking number.
I’ll say a week my amm12s came in 6 days Plus it’s a lot of pairs of these it shouldn’t take long.

Its a week for processing.

Depending on where you live depends on shipping time. they ship standard ground which takes longer and again doesn’t justify the extremely high shipping cost they charge us

You should automatically get an invoice if you’re able to enter the discord raffle. It’s really pure luck being able to even enter since the discord sends out notifications late and there’s only a 2 min window to submit your entry.

You should automatically get an invoice if you’re able to enter the discord raffle. It’s really pure luck being able to even enter since the discord sends out notifications late and there’s only a 2 min window to submit your entry.
They do 20 raffles to enter one time. If someone can’t manage to get in they aren’t good at things 😂

I took my dusk EQL raffle down but after seeing more & more pics & the slightest possibility of them being harder to get… I may just let the dice roll.
Want them as cheap as possible but the saving of $50 might not be worth the hassle…
If it’s closer to $100 savings then that’s worth it IMO.

5’s are 1 of MY favorite model of Js but not sure that’s the consensus for everyone else outside Virgil collab. The 12 which are another model that’s less loved is sitting below retail but none in that $100 range…

I took my dusk EQL raffle down but after seeing more & more pics & the slightest possibility of them being harder to get… I may just let the dice roll.
Want them as cheap as possible but the saving of $50 might not be worth the hassle…
If it’s closer to $100 savings then that’s worth it IMO.

5’s are 1 of MY favorite model of Js but not sure that’s the consensus for everyone else outside Virgil collab. The 12 which are another model that’s less loved is sitting below retail but none in that $100 range…

It just depends on the size. Bigger sizes are still reselling above retail.

I hate that these raffles charge shipping. I don’t think the dusk pair will be releasing on SNKRS but I hope I’m wrong.

These discord raffles do they start a new one every time or is all for the same raffle? The ones that last 2 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom