A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

I’ve scanned thread and still see no comments related to sizing. TTS or half down like the 3s be ok?

Didn't do raffle. Relying on that Discord invoice coming through. Entered in like 8 times when they've popped up.

full

So how difficult is it going to be to cop the dusk 5s?
Why yall scared thinking pairs will be difficult to cop?? Need to stop following these hypebeast idiots who make videos for ratings and views, Yall traumatized by the chicago 1's reimagined. those and the 11 concord are the only shoes people riot over. yall need to get over this **** . Covid is over, shipping routes and manufactuerers are at full force, aint no reason to get all crazy over coppin a pair of sneakers. ****s available everywhere now, be patient aint no one want dusk AMM shoes bruh. have at it, triple up

Last edited:
I went .5 down on some pairs. Tts on some dusks and we shall see. The fire red 5s were pretty big and that’s why I went half down.

It says to only enter once. The multiple entries will be erased.

It does say that, but is that from each store? I got three invoices on one of the pairs of Social Status Attacks. I only need one, but each one says "we'll try to get your entry" or something like that, so you never really know if you've entered. Whole system is kinda bull**** and don't think I'm going to keep bothering after this release.

It does say that, but is that from each store? I got three invoices on one of the pairs of Social Status Attacks. I only need one, but each one says "we'll try to get your entry" or something like that, so you never really know if you've entered. Whole system is kinda bull**** and don't think I'm going to keep bothering after this release.
This discord raffle is coming from the Whitaker group which is all those stores. It’s the group/companies raffle. That’s why it’s single entry for the discord.

I rarely get two cw's of the same collab drop, but these might be a must. I was really liking the dawns, but the dusks have really grown on me. Only reason I was staying away was because I have the Muslin OW5, but the details on the AMM 5 is just too good to pass up.

I passed my invoice on for the Dawns and about an hour ago I get a Fedex notification that I have an AMM shipment from Greenwood. So I start wondering what's going on and it turns out my disdain for the company's nonsense but enjoyment of the colorway was not lost on my girlfriend. Apparently I have a size 11 coming next week. This woman is too good to me.

Hurry! This could be the last of Nike and SS/AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“Federal agents say a Charlotte businessman (Jimbo Whitaker!!!) was at the heart of an international multimillion dollar money laundering scheme that involved Chinese money couriers.

The man has not been charged in connection to the case.

According to court documents Action 9′s Jason Stoogenke came across, the man owns high-end sneaker and gear businesses, including Social Status.”

The entire brand is a complete fraud. He’s backdooring at an insane level and cutting out the IRS according to this. I feel vindicated thinking these releases and raffles are staged and they’re trying to be greedy with the gear prices and shipping.

I’m done after this release. Don’t need to give them business ever again.

Also is it even possible to have a sneaker boutique(s) today without a Nike contract? Not to mention it sounds like there were other brands he backdoored so who wants to work with them?

Their whole brand is this scumbag too so I don’t see how this doesn’t bury the entire operation into a six ft deep hole of 💩

Reactions: mkj
Back
Top Bottom