A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

Wifey hit and I just hit . Don’t need 2 pairs . Wonder if we can cancel one? Anyone know?
Both 8.5 btw

Last edited:
If I haven’t received a shipping tracking email from AMM yet for the Dawns is that a bad sign? Who has got theirs from them yet?
I'm still waiting for my shipping notification for the Dawns from AMM through the EQL raffle win last week as well. Hope they actually ship.

Haven't gotten any emails from AMM or Social Status on my raffles for the Dusks yet.

I'm still waiting for my shipping notification for the Dawns from AMM through the EQL raffle win last week as well. Hope they actually ship.

Haven't gotten any emails from AMM or Social Status on my raffles for the Dusks yet.
Yeah I got my email for the confirmation but no shipping yet. Hope they ship. If not will dispute charges and try on snkrs app

Dawns arrived a day early. These are definitely clean!

1700587704850.jpeg

1700587722988.jpeg

1700587745750.jpeg

1700587761720.jpeg
Needs a size review asap.

Can I ask why everyone likes the dusk over the dawns? They just look tacky to me for some reason.

I received my confirmation email for the dawns but no tracking info yet. It said it could take 5-15 days to ship so I'm just being patient.
5-15 BUSINESS days. I wouldn’t contact them until after the 15th business day if you either haven’t gotten tracking or your shoes. Otherwise, you’ll be fine.

My dusks from Goat land manyana (sp)

I hit like 3 pairs of dawns, no shipping for any of them.

Haven’t hit anything on dusks from the stores yet.

This is the Craziest release ever. At least with the trophy rooms it took a week for everything to come out lol. This is madness. Prostitution, Chinese back dooring , JW on a recorded call “ something is fishy” yeah bro you think you might wanna run a background check on your Chinese national who you backdoor to, getting paid over 32 MILLION DOLLARS in cash kept in fedex boxes.😂🤣😂🤣

My question, how was freeman and JW laundering that cash? Lmao

Back
Top Bottom