A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

Trust & believe the feds did their research also how much funding are they going to get from buying GR sneaks in the current market??? :rofl: Well maybe if they hold on to them for 5-6yrs!!!

You realize that retailers and boutiques pay for these wholesale right? So they can and do sell grs in bulk to resellers that can sell them for retail or a little bit less and both parties still profit. Especially if it’s before release day.

This isn’t some conspiracy theory it’s common practice. Ive bought shoes this way

Last edited:
The laces are a thinner type, smoother you could say. This dudes video shows the diff lace swaps if interested. Good review.

You realize that retailers and boutiques pay for these wholesale right? So they can and do sell grs in bulk to resellers that can sell them for retail or a little bit less and both parties still profit. Especially if it’s before release day.

This isn’t some conspiracy theory it’s common practice. Ive bought shoes this way
I understand that fully and if you buy in bulk how much would you ay you clear? If you are buying singles or maybe a few pair you are not even a blimp on the radar. (No disrespect in that comment, just not tilting the scales like they are saying), In the current market how much would you get on a pair of GR as far as profit even if early. Selling GR to assist in funding any type of group would not involve GR shoes. My opinion unless they get about 3-4 truck loads and even then the profit margin wouldn't be that great.

I understand that fully and if you buy in bulk how much would you ay you clear? If you are buying singles or maybe a few pair you are not even a blimp on the radar. (No disrespect in that comment, just not tilting the scales like they are saying), In the current market how much would you get on a pair of GR as far as profit even if early. Selling GR to assist in funding any type of group would not involve GR shoes. My opinion unless they get about 3-4 truck loads and even then the profit margin wouldn't be that great.

What you’re describing would have to happen is exactly what does happen. hypecuration is just one of the more visible sellers that deal in bulk. But volume sales is exactly how they move. There’s a ton of folks that you wouldn’t even know their names that sell to resell shops accross the country to give them inventory. 15-30 dollars of profit per pair when you’re dealing in volume adds up. Folks don’t enter the bulk business unless they have the ability to move them.
IMG_7804.png
IMG_7805.png

I understand that fully and if you buy in bulk how much would you ay you clear? If you are buying singles or maybe a few pair you are not
I’m still trying to wrap my head around $32m in CASH MONEY over 5 years 2016-2021 assuming he stopped when Freeman (irony) got arrested. But did he stop? Did he have a system to launder that money?

On top of all that, this dude is supposed to be smart. He comes across that way on his resume. Honor student in college, built a great biz and got a Jordan collab going strong for a few years.

But obviously built on the backs (literally) of prostitutes whose $ was then laundered by reselling Js.

Why? You made it. You got a collab with the best brand that auto sells out almost no matter how crazy the product looks. (5lab3s😂)
Again, the irony of someone giving “free game “ and business advice who destroys an unstoppable money making machine by being greedy and violating his contract not to sell to brokers and resellers. You got a Jordan Collab! With like 6 models or what ever and more to come!

Greed.

Sneaker Scarface was Zadeh but what is Whitner. The closest comp I can think of is Nate Newton lol.

Back
Top Bottom