A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

They never had a size 13.5W/12M of the Dawn pair on the site when they released. Those pairs must of been sold via discord or EQL raffle. I know it will be slim pickings if any, come tomorrow. Not really sure SNKRS will have this size either...

It doesn't make any sense that Discord invoices would go out after the release, which is in 12 hours, right? Are Discord invoices just not going to go out at all?

Has anyone got shipping from the AMM release on 11/17/23? Charging $20 for shipping and taking this long to ship out without an update is ridiculous.

Is anyone order still pending from the drop Friday or is your money back in your account? Idk if I should go for another pair today but I don’t wanna end up with 2 pairs either. 🤔

Is anyone order still pending from the drop Friday or is your money back in your account? Idk if I should go for another pair today but I don’t wanna end up with 2 pairs either. 🤔

Most retailers do this. The initial purchase is a pre authorization. They don’t run the actual purchase until they ship.

Wow, they’re really just not going to send out any Discord invoices, aren’t they? They oversell on EQL or just salty over everything that was said on the Discord? Guess I shouldn’t have put all my eggs in the Discord basket. I never hit anything manual, and sure as hell ain’t paying resell

In the discord they said all invoices went out yesterday and not a single person in the discord hit😂

They then followed up saying all unpaid discord invoices canceled and new discord raffle winners will be sent lol

Discord raffle has been a hot mess. I refuse to believe any actually went out yesterday. no W's have been posted at all

Back
Top Bottom