A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

Left toebox is thin and will crease nicely to match the aged look. Right toebox is thick like a steel-toed boot. 20231201_112600.jpg
😭😭😭😭😭😭

Because people hate looking like they have too big of a shoe on. Worked at Nike and Champs in my teen years and most people would measure on a Brannick device and would still find a way to not wear their correct size. They would always complain about the shoe looking too big. I bet those people now have curled toes at this point in their lives.

Just got these 5s in and I went a size down just because my size (11.5M) wasn't available and these damn things do not run larger just because of the thinner padding like people were claiming. I can make them work but there's no way people can wear these comfortably for hours sizing down from their true size. Good thing is they're slightly more comfortable than the 3s.
Yeah, so glad I didn’t size down in these. They don’t fit any different than any of my others 5s. TTS is perfect. Poor advice from Weartesters.

505 for a dusk 9.5m on goat fml I might cave the second I see one for 400ish fkit ugh

I’ve worn mine 3x already and they haven’t creased this bad. Creased, yes, but not this bad.
This is just trying them on and relacing them. When I first took out the inserts, I noticed the difference in thickness of the toeboxes immediately. I have a habit of pushing in toeboxes, QA purposes I guess. It is what it is, they'll be worn anyway.

I THINK mine is set to be delivered today as well. I have a package from UPS coming & I don't recall ordering anything!

Neverminjd it was a hat! Still waiting for Dusk tracking from AMM. & charge is still there.
still waiting on my updates, charge is still there for me. as well and won on the 21st.

Back
Top Bottom