A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

Got my Dusk pair in hand and I love how slim down the shape is.

It reminds me of those deconstructed Jordan 1 and 2s were, but still left some bulk on so the shoe doesn't feel flimsy and weak like the prior Jordans did.

What other Jordans could use a little trimming? Would it work on a 7 or 8?
6s bulky af

Won the raffle via SS for Dusk. Got email nov 22.

still no shipping

Anyone get their pair or shipping from SS

Loving my poor mans metallics lol. They came in yesterday, longest wait ever. Straight to feet
IMG_4934.jpeg

I wonder when AMM will drop more pairs. Dudes whose shipping never moved and orders canceled will be pissed but they’ve done a re-release on the AMM site after almost every Jordan

Did anyone get a SS Dawn pair?

Still no update other than the won email and charge on my CC that is still there since 11/15

Last edited:
My Dawn APB order still sitting at created label. Gonna try and contact them but I know its not worth it.

Dis anyone get a SS Dawn pair?

Still no update other than the won email and charge on my CC that is still there since 11/15

My Dawn APB order still sitting at created label. Gonna try and contact them but I know its not worth it.
I would reach out. Give them a day or 2 to respond then file a chargeback. It’s past their already ridiculous 15 business day handling period at this point.

These November releases sound good in theory but most shops are also dealing with influx of orders from Black Friday/holiday sales. Why even add a high volume high demand to the logistic nightmare??

These November releases sound good in theory but most shops are also dealing with influx of orders from Black Friday/holiday sales. Why even add a high volume high demand to the logistic nightmare??
the whole AMM family only does like 15% off during BF so I imagine they don’t get nearly the amount of orders during that time as a place like Oneness

Amazing how SS/AMM went from having the best releases to having the worst

The thing that made AMM releases good was that more shoes ended up with collectors. But from high shipping to drawing boxes, those releases weren’t seamless.

I think AMM has kept up its efforts to starve bots. And so I think the releases are still pretty my good. I’d rather deal with a painful process and usually get a shoe than whatever I get with, say, Union or SNKRS

My Dawns from the EQL raffle never made it to me. Supposedly shipped on the 20th but the package was never delivered to FedEx. I sent a polite email on the 27th and another on the 30th and AMM did not respond to either one. That is inexcusable, disrespectful, and just piss poor customer service imo. I called my bank and started the chargeback process on Friday, I honestly hope its a pain in their *** and costs them a lot of money. All they really had to do was respond to my email and acknowledge my situation and this could have been avoided.

I got my Dusk pair delivered yesterday and they are fire in person; I threw the cream colored laces and love the way they look. I initially liked the Dawn pair more when the pics surfaced, but after getting both pairs in hand finally, I give a slight edge to the Dusks as my favorite out of the two. Definitely glad to have been able to get both colorways.

Back
Top Bottom