A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

20231212_021012.jpg
20231212_020025.jpg
20231212_015901.jpg
20231212_020904.jpg
20231212_021216.jpg

Did anyone notice that the tongue with the A Ma Maniere ‘A’ is taller than the one with the Jumpman logo.

That's some bull crap for ya... .Waiting so patiently for weeks on in just to get your order canceled... But before this, it was our processing take 3-15 business days, we appreciate your patience blah, blah, blah. Now what...

Got my Dawn pair from my parent's house finally and the box lid was pretty bent in. Not super bad, but you can tell it's a pretty big crease on it. Oh well, at least the shoes are in perfect condition compared to some of the pics I've seen of damaged shoes. Dusk pair should be coming in later today and I'm super thankful for that since I've seen the canceled tweets going out this morning. And just like others, I'm sure these will eventually see the light of day, but to the closet it goes.

Some of the cancellations im seeing on Twitter says they're from the EQL raffle. How they not have enough stock for that

Got my Dawn pair from my parent's house finally and the box lid was pretty bent in. Not super bad, but you can tell it's a pretty big crease on it. Oh well, at least the shoes are in perfect condition compared to some of the pics I've seen of damaged shoes. Dusk pair should be coming in later today and I'm super thankful for that since I've seen the canceled tweets going out this morning. And just like others, I'm sure these will eventually see the light of day, but to the closet it goes.
Cool story about your box bro .

there was an EQL raffle, a discord raffle, an in-store raffle (with in-store pickup on release day), and online drop.

With that said, got my dusk pair in today. Also have the minor white scuff marks. Its like when you iron clothes on too hot of a setting and leave that shiny white streak lol. Not gonna rock these anytime soon this winter anyway so I was never in a rush to receive them. Will snap some pics tomorrow in the day time.

Back
Top Bottom