A Ma Maniere Jordan 12 March 2023

Just hit a second black pair online!
Only needed 1 lol

FE28AAF8-6AC5-4449-A0EE-13C35B810B37.jpeg

I guess the black pair was more plentiful than originally thought if I managed to get a pair via AMM. . . I can’t wait to see them in hand. Don’t care about not getting the white pair because white/red 12s releasing later this year can satiate that desire for a white based 12 with some type of red. Congrats to everyone who hit and good luck to those who will be trying come release date.

So all the wins currently are from the Discord raffle it seems, not the online one.

That is incorrect. My W this afternoon came from my entry on AMMs website, then 5 hours later I got the email from Social Status that I hit in their drawing as well from their website. I am starting to believe that the black is plentiful if I hit twice. The odd thing is both their drawings are still open and taking submissions even though they stared sending out W emails

That is incorrect. My W this afternoon came from my entry on AMMs website, then 5 hours later I got the email from Social Status that I hit in their drawing as well from their website. I am starting to believe that the black is plentiful if I hit twice. The odd thing is both their drawings are still open and taking submissions even though they stared sending out W emails

Also entered raffle directly on AMMs website

Thanks for the updates! Guess I missed on the black pair then. Weird that the raffle is still open but W emails are being sent out. How does that work lmao.

99% sure I missed this time, 100% glad to see NT gettin dubs. Carry on :emoji_muscle:

Seeing the amount of W’s I’m pretty sure for those that will try on the 24th the stock will be depleted since a lot of people hitting on the draw

Dry here too
Size 13 fam coming up empty

Any wins? Maybe it’s coming

Yeah I think they did us like this with the 4s too, and we were dead last. So you're right, wins may be coming. On the amm page it says wins announced the 19th-22nd, so its entirely possible.

Back
Top Bottom