A Ma Maniere Jordan 12 March 2023

tempImageyKqV09.jpg

Appreciate you! Thanks!

Where the white pair going to rank once that “slight color migration due to the high quality and rich deep color of the suede” kicks in?
This is where I am at right now with the white pair.....I do not want to possibly spend upwards to $250 (if I even hit tomorrow during the online release) for the white leather to have pink due to the transfer of color from the suede. Now I am just feel like whatever on this whole release and I may just save my energy for the light bone 5s (I like 5s more than 12s). I might go for the black pair on NDC depending on how I feel when I wake up in the morning.

With the black pair I wish the black was a deeper richer black suede and the burgandy the same color as the white pair and not lighter.

That’s my opinion and why I lean to the white.

Congrats to those who got the black in hand!

This is where I am at right now with the white pair.....I do not want to possibly spend upwards to $250 (if I even hit tomorrow during the online release) for the white leather to have pink due to the transfer of color from the suede. Now I am just feel like whatever on this whole release and I may just save my energy for the light bone 5s (I like 5s more than 12s). I might go for the black pair on NDC depending on how I feel when I wake up in the morning.

I'm saving my energy for the 5s. I like the dark pair. Holiday 2023 is gonna be a mug

I hope all y’all with multiples won’t be going for them again tomorrow
No, got more than my fill. I think like most people I entered both the AMM and SS raffles for both black and white hoping between those 4 entires I might hit one pair and can avoid SNKRS. Never did I think I’d be sitting on 4 pairs at this point.

You enter one raffle and miss and you are considered lazy, you enter 4 raffles and go 4 for 4 and you are considered greedy 🤷‍♂️

No, got more than my fill. I think like most people I entered both the AMM and SS raffles for both black and white hoping between those 4 entires I might hit one pair and can avoid SNKRS. Never did I think I’d be sitting on 4 pairs at this point.

You enter one raffle and miss and you are considered lazy, you enter 4 raffles and go 4 for 4 and you are considered greedy 🤷‍♂️
Precisely. Entered both hoping to just hit one pair. Hit on both.

When that "we don't have 11.5s, you will be changed to a 12" or whatever thing happened, AMM said if you weren't interested you could "ignore the invoice". Were you not able to do that? People like 206to813 206to813 got an invoice but the shoes were sold out when he went to buy, so I was under the impression you couldn't get stuck with more pairs than you wanted.

When that "we don't have 11.5s, you will be changed to a 12" or whatever thing happened, AMM said if you weren't interested you could "ignore the invoice". Were you not able to do that? People like 206to813 206to813 got an invoice but the shoes were sold out when he went to buy, so I was under the impression you couldn't get stuck with more pairs than you wanted.

I was not given that option at all. For the black pair AMM charged my CC (last Tuesday) and simultaneously emailed me the paid invoice, then 5 hours later SS did the same thing. It was obvious from the invoices ( and now the shipping labels ) that these raffles/stock were all handled together. This makes me even more surprised they let so many people hit twice. After I hit both I emailed one of them and asked to cancel one of the orders, but the email never got answered and they shipped both.

Fast forward to this week. Since the white pair is supposedly so much more limited I thought no way it would happen again. Yesterday AMM charged my CC and simultaneously emailed me the paid invoice. As the day went on I thought I was in the clear for a 2nd hit. Then this afternoon SS charged my CC and simultaneously emailed me the paid invoice. For reference I am a Size 8 men's, seems these were pretty plentiful in the small sizes which makes sense as its supposed to be a woman's shoe. Willing to opp both a black and white pair out to NT

I was not given that option at all. For the black pair AMM charged my CC (last Tuesday) and simultaneously emailed me the paid invoice, then 5 hours later SS did the same thing. It was obvious from the invoices ( and now the shipping labels ) that these raffles/stock were all handled together. This makes me even more surprised they let so many people hit twice. After I hit both I emailed one of them and asked to cancel one of the orders, but the email never got answered and they shipped both.

Fast forward to this week. Since the white pair is supposedly so much more limited I thought no way it would happen again. Yesterday AMM charged my CC and simultaneously emailed me the paid invoice. As the day went on I thought I was in the clear for a 2nd hit. Then this afternoon SS charged my CC and simultaneously emailed me the paid invoice. For reference I am a Size 8 men's, seems these were pretty plentiful in the small sizes which makes sense as its supposed to be a woman's shoe. Willing to opp both a black and white pair out to NT

Damn what a weird drop by AMM. Completely different sizes (8 vs 13) but your experience is how I thought it was going to happen for everybody. Like if you won the raffle and got an invoice, you were getting the charge and the shoes. It's almost like Nike gave them a glut of small sizes and skimped on the big ones so AMM just had to basically auto-ship the smaller sizes while people straight up won the raffles for the larger sizes and still missed out. Hope Nike does better by AMM for the Jordan 5 drop. Cause I'm not that mad missing out on these, but I really want those. Crazy. Thanks for sharing your story.

I'm saving my energy for the 5s. I like the dark pair. Holiday 2023 is gonna be a mug
I like the dark pair too and if I hit on the white 12s tomorrow (and pray there is no discoloration) then I will go for the black 5s.....if no W tomorrow though, then the light bone 5s it is. Other than these 12s, the AMM 5s and possibly some Air Bakins (if the OG colorways rerelease this year) and the Jordan 1 Washed Blacks, I am good on sneakers.....my money and energy is going towards other things now.

If you signed up for the online raffles then you gave them your CC info and they charged you if you won…If you signed up in store or on the discord raffle’s they sent invoices out of you won…

Back
Top Bottom