A Ma Maniere Jordan 12 March 2023

Tried on the black pair yesterday... typical half size down fits fine... but the insole I think def has an arch built into it that you can feel. Will take the insole out again and compare to other 12s, but these will break in nicely.

Anyone have issues with the sleeves getting damaged in shipping? I noticed like half of my AMM shoes in general come with damaged or cracked sleeves.

Negative, I have purchased all except the 3's directly from them and they all came in oversized boxes for size 12-13. No damage whatsoever.

White pairs seems a tad bit roomier than the black but I am glad I went with my usual .5 size down in 12s.

20230307_111942.jpg

Got shipping for my discord W white pair, EA Cements landed Saturday, I think I'm good now until big bubble AM1

I got a label created. I was wondering about it, because I heard people have been getting cancellations.

slaughterx slaughterx thanks for verifying going half size down was good. I was wondering since my other ones were like that because of the liner.

Anyone have issues with the sleeves getting damaged in shipping? I noticed like half of my AMM shoes in general come with damaged or cracked sleeves.

I haven't had any issues with sleeves being damaged for 3's and 4's.

My 1's from Nike didn't even have a sleeve though.

Yes... slightly on the toe. Hard to see in pictures so it will be even harder to see on foot but its def there.

Copy that, hopefully will have both in hand tomorrow.... requesting a hold location might add another day, though. drumroll please.........

Just hold on fam. Just got label created email 4:20ish pm. Just checked. Should be here Thursday end of day.

It will come 🙏🫡

Back
Top Bottom