A Ma Maniere Jordan 12 March 2023

3C723FF5-74FE-45C3-A1E3-9FAD8D205781.jpeg
These are all the best ones

Just an observation ….

Almost every gassed up women’s releases meant to empower and showcase how important women are to the culture ….

The majority of women’s sizes literally sit and sit and sit.

Saw these chilling in the Nike app this morning. Just thought it was kind of funny.

Just an observation ….

Almost every gassed up women’s releases meant to empower and showcase how important women are to the culture ….

Saw these chilling in the Nike app this morning. Just thought it was kind of funny.

Def has mostly to do with the price imo. Most women who likely wear the smaller sizes that are still available probably don’t wanna drop that much for a pair of J’s. Just a guess on my part though.

Def has mostly to do with the price imo. Most women who likely wear the smaller sizes that are still available probably don’t wanna drop that much for a pair of J’s. Just a guess on my part though.
yeah I can see that.
I also just don’t think that too many women actually are interested in sneakers.

Just an observation ….

this happened with those premium goods air force 1s and now with these

I think Nike is overly bullish on women buying expensive basketball sneakers , there is a small market for women sneakerheads but nothing like men

Back
Top Bottom