A Ma Maniere Jordan 12 March 2023

I’m still stuck with 2 pair of the Blacks, enter raffles hoping to win 1 and end up winning multiple…..can’t even sell these for retail 😵‍💫

Just sit on em for a year or two... Im also sitting on multiple pairs... had to get my BM a .5 size up so I have an extra black and white size 7.5 and an extra size 10 black, along with 2 extra childrens sizes.

Despite all that.. I still prefer a release like this where everyone eats as opposed to resellers hoarding them all and ripping everyone off.

I just grabbed a pair from the NIKE restock (10.5/9). I sort of wanted the white pair before the release because of the color pop, but between the bleeding and hearing the black pair was premium I've fell for these. I saw StockX, GOAT, and eBay all had my size under retail. Went back and forth to save like $45 but decided to pay retail like a few just did. eBay was great for the WCIII but reading about some of the fakes of these I didn't want to take a chance or just get a bad pair in general. I don't know. I also almost grabbed a 9.5 because some think these are narrow but 12s do fit wide. I have those Wmn's Vachetta Tan from a few years back and they fit slightly narrower but not too bad. I hope these aren't any tighter but I don't want to wear boats! :tongue:

Last edited:
I just grabbed a pair from the NIKE restock (10.5/9). I sort of wanted the white pair before the release because of the color pop, but between the bleeding and hearing the black pair was premium I've fell for these. I saw StockX, GOAT, and eBay all had my size under retail. Went back and forth to save like $45 but decided to pay retail like a few just did. eBay was great for the WCIII but reading about some of the fakes of these I didn't want to take a chance or just get a bad pair in general. I don't know. I also almost grabbed a 9.5 because some think these are narrow but 12s do fit wide. I have those Wmn's Vachetta Tan from a few years back and they fit slightly narrower but not too bad. I hope these aren't any tighter but I don't want to wear boats! :tongue:

Hold up.. when did these restock? Gah damn I missed it.

Hold up.. when did these restock? Gah damn I missed it.
I dont think his particular size actually ever sold out...........I think he just wasnt checking, because the sizes on there now have all been there since release or shortly after.

Its more returns than anything. I dont think they held back stock then posted them like they`ve been doing with other releases.

I dont think his particular size actually ever sold out...........I think he just wasnt checking, because the sizes on there now have all been there since release or shortly after.

Its more returns than anything. I dont think they held back stock then posted them like they`ve been doing with other releases.

Damn.. size 12 men’s .. well 12.5 for the white joints are not restocking

got a pair this weekend. quality is really nice on these but they are just not comfortable on foot. maybe just my flat feet

I can't take her seriously after seeing her review of the Dior 1s.

She had some sole protectors on but they were hanging off her shoes holding on for deer life flapping around as she walked
Trust me ... We aren't watching her videos for the reviews.

Wore my white pair the past few days and they did hurt the bottom of my feet initially. The pain went away in less than an hour. After a few days, they're comfortable enough to enjoy. These things are a beauty!

I visited a sneaker shop and finally saw the black pairs in person. Out of the box, the white pairs wins by a landslide to me.

Yeah exactly. I just figured these were going to be limited and $300+ on resale so I focused my attention on the White Cement III. Coming back to these I was shocked with prices coming down and some sites had my size. The white pair is obviously more coveted so that probably has something to do with it. Anyway sizes 9 and 8 are now sold out so good thing I grabbed mine. They already shipped and I got some nice cashback too! :smokin

Ended up with a black on discount, I really don’t need them. I’m oddly flipped and like the blacks over the whites. I’m just more of a fan of them being subtle with the emblems and blocking.

46D4F2FB-CF1D-4815-A177-48ADAA67B39A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom