A MORNING in the life of... THE DREAM TEAM!

nerd.gif
i see we cant call a bruva

Looks like y'all had a good day. Wish I could have hooked up with everyone while you were in Bmore.

Hey Kev...How you gone' have a Dream Team without Brad mother #$@!% Piff!!!!

Looks like ya'll had fun, mad I missed out.!
tongue.gif

Seriously.

After seein the Music Line Up.. I would have volunteered to be the Get away Driver and just sit in the car listenin to Limp Bizzle..

Cement.....Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Seriously.

After seein the Music Line Up.. I would have volunteered to be the Get away Driver and just sit in the car listenin to Limp Bizzle..

Cement.....Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Ha... I would have bought *$!$....
roll.gif

roll.gif
@ you watchin the Best of Eddie Murphy

"Kill the white people...but buy my record first!"

Damn, I was just thinking about the Best of Eddie Murphy Saturday Night Live the other day. I gotta get that on dvd, but I heard they took out the "killthe white people" skit
eyes.gif
. Looks like the trip was worth with,especially with the music selection.

Originally Posted by FLiP SeNsAyShUn

laugh.gif
at the random Limp Bizkit album.

"FLiP SeNsAyShUn,"
I graduated high school in 1998. So, LimpBizkit, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, and 311 are my %%%% for life!

"Duece King,"
DVD also took out the "Cotton Land" skit (with Stevie Wonder), as well as the "dual-fram, diagram Prophylactic" skit ("IT STOPSBULLETS!!!" LMAO). Basically, any skit that caused controversy then, and replaced them with horrible skits (gumby, etc). So backwards IMO.

That video is the SOLE reason I still own a VCR/DVD combo in the house. SOLE REASON.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

That video is the SOLE reason I still own a VCR/DVD combo in the house. SOLE REASON.

*Raises Hand*

Shooooot.. I thought this was Standard. I mean Jesssss in case the Barbershop aint got the DVD, you can always scoop the VHS...

Hell I aint getting Blue Ray til the Sky turns Green... By the way.. I think every Daddy HAS to own a Combo for the kids videos for real..

"Duece King,"
DVD also took out the "Cotton Land" skit (with Stevie Wonder), as well as the "dual-fram, diagram Prophylactic" skit ("IT STOPS BULLETS!!!" LMAO). Basically, any skit that caused controversy then, and replaced them with horrible skits (gumby, etc). So backwards IMO.

They took all of that out too, SMH. Well good looking out eyes, looks like I'm going to have to hit up Ebay andget the original copy that way, unless anybody knows of any local spots that might still have it in VHS form??
nerd.gif
. Sometimes you gotta keep it old school with certain stuff, and this is anotherexample of that.

^
Amazon.com

Excellent used copies from orginial video stores.

No more than $6-$9 shipped.
wink.gif

Once again, good looking out champ. Bout to get me an early birthday gift.

"FLiP SeNsAyShUn,"
I graduated high school in 1998. So, LimpBizkit, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, and 311 are my %%%% for life!
laugh.gif
Word. I got all my buddies to listen to 311. Just plaingreat music. Especially for the whip
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom