A mouse in the house! vol.....+#$?

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

They touching your underwear OP, burn the house down.

sick.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

!#%# I hate mice 7 years living here and not one has appeared, been practicing my C-walk all day.
frown.gif

just put a trash bag where you think they got in and put like 10 traps all around it. they are bound to smell the garbage and go towards it. they wont suspect a thing
pimp.gif

Like bedbugs it doesn't mean that your house is dirty if you have mice. Your home may be old and have holes exposed that allow them come and go as they please. Have an exterminator come by and check it out. He can seal them with a foam spray that hardens after exposure to air. Glue traps are what you should be using until you see an exterminator.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Like bedbugs it doesn't mean that your house is dirty if you have mice. Your home may be old and have holes exposed that allow them come and go as they please. Have an exterminator come by and check it out. He can seal them with a foam spray that hardens after exposure to air. Glue traps are what you should be using until you see an exterminator.

Yeah, that sounds like a good  plan but i will try the glue traps first. 

real talk get a cat, i saw mine eat a mouse a couple of months ago .
at first i was like
sick.gif
alien.gif

then i was like..............

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

real talk get a cat, i saw mine eat a mouse a couple of months ago .
at first i was like
sick.gif
alien.gif

then i was like..............

Spoiler [+]

With cats I feel like its either of these scenarios.
1) They don't give a F' about the mouse.

2) If they eat the mouse can't they get diseases?

Yep I got same problem smh

When i catch the one that pooped on my pillow ima put it in 8 headlocks word to Freekey Zeekey

The world aint gonna see such violence toward mice since that old lady sliced up them 3 handicapped mice in that fairy tale

Back
Top Bottom