A nice little design competion (for fun)

I am a 5'10'' guard. I'm 180lbs and play with a perfect balance of speed and power. I am sketching out ideas of what my next five signatureshoes will look like. I want you guys to throw different ideas out and come with a solution to the design problem.

okay: here are the specs- lightweight upper,
-modifiable like a hybrid high/low cut, maybe mid?
-a new type of cushioning system, low to the ground but with enough material for impact forces.
-simple design language.
you guys have until may 15th to submit 3 finished design ideas, good luck!

and you are? you want people not only to design THREE shoes for you but do it all in less then a month?

naw, i'm good.

I just wanted to give people an opportunity to showcase their talent. It's only by choice. I already know what my shoes will look like. I just enjoyhelping others reach their potential, but if no one wants to participate, that's fine too. the choice is yours.

Originally Posted by jayz4daz

I just wanted to give people an opportunity to showcase their talent. It's only by choice. I already know what my shoes will look like. I just enjoy helping others reach their potential, but if no one wants to participate, that's fine too. the choice is yours.

Huh?...

sounds cool, we the same height/ bmi so i might know wat u lookin for

heres my no logo one i been savin for a while

c4c159e95454fb905c67981a1d3b36cb11e4267.pjpg

obviously the Shark, some 5 & 15 inspiration. this is one of the first drafts, nothin much

Back
Top Bottom