A Nintendo Shoe, Allegedly it Works

http://dvice.com/archives/2008/03/an_nes_crammed.php

sneakerpimps.jpg

"This is a Nike with a Nintendo Entertainment System built into it. Sneakers have become a new hot item to collect, but I don't really get it. I mean,they're shoes, and they're shoes that you take such good care of you never wear them? What's the point? There's only one way a pair of kicksshould be seen as that valuable, and that's if they've got a Nintendo crammed inside of them.
Hey! This is what I'm talking about! These shoes have a fully-functional original Nintendo Entertainment System built right in, allowing you to enjoyall of your classic retro gaming favorites right from your foot. Not that you'd ever wear a shoe like this. I mean, there's only one of them, thatwould just look stupid."
laugh.gif
Pretty cool none the less.

I wonder if it works just as crappy as the original NES, or better. I'm guessing anything will work better than the NES.

I can see it now, people using q-tips and rubbing alcohol to clean the inside of the shoe, or blowing the cartridge.

Its funny. Dude says he doesnt understand why people dont wear shoes.

I dont understand why one would put an NES in a pair of shoes.

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

I can see it now, people using q-tips and rubbing alcohol to clean the inside of the shoe, or blowing the cartridge.

Damn right. I used to have them cartridges whistling back in the NES days.

Just know that, if released, the shoe will NOT say Nintendo. It will be just like the Optimus joints.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Damn right. I used to have them cartridges whistling back in the NES days.

i still got them cartridges, and they still work nicely...i need these shoeeesss

pimp.gif

haha

I thought this had to do with some crazy new controller for the WII...can you imagine!?
eek.gif

Anyways...
laugh.gif
cool shoe, I'd really like to see a Sega Genesis onethough... that was my !

Originally Posted by kym16

werent those shoe part of the sneakerpimp tour ???

Yes they were.

Run Athletics did an official collab with Nintendo. I don't think that Nike would touch Nintendo with a 10 foot pole. They also have an ongoingrelationship with Sony with special releases that I don't think they will quickly give up.

Follow the trail of the links and you will see that they were just something on display at Sneaker Pimps - nothing to get excited about people.

Back
Top Bottom