A Question For All The Females On NT (Yes I'm Talking To The 2 Of You)

A. Guy that is romantic and creative. (pretty much everything you want personality wise)

B. Guy that is good looking. (face and body)

C. Guy that's awesome in bed. (stroke game and 'package')

D. Rich guy. (money, house, cars)

Pick ONLY one! A rich guy is only rich... he's not rich and good looking, just rich.

Oh... and NO you can't cheat on him. You're with him faithfully for the rest of your life!

It's always funny/pathetic to see a thread made specifically addressing females or the females on NT and then it's filled with posts by dudes and dudes pretending to be girls. The NT women usually don't show up.

It's always funny/pathetic to see a thread made specifically addressing females or the females on NT and then it's filled with posts by dudes and dudes pretending to be girls. The NT women usually don't show up.

IM RIGHT HERE SON! I BEEN HERE!

boom. how many of you forgot I was a girl?

All of you.

Mtymouse....... I know you're still here!

Plz Respond.

:lol:

if he's good looking how terrible is he in bed? :nerd:

if he's just ok in bed but if tall and dark skin i'll probably go with that...

but why did you make this thread?

IM RIGHT HERE SON! I BEEN HERE!

boom. how many of you forgot I was a girl?

All of you.
I don't remember when NT vetted you. Please present your credentials of identification photographic form, tagged if possible.

All is forgiven if you been here but had to make a new SN after the switch here. Post pics anyway though.

Last edited:
Looks are dope for life if ur shallow

Money is dope for life if ur greedy

Love is dope for life if u don't care about $ or looks

Op looking for those Internet trannies pretending to be women on NT.... Killthehype gatorpatties (sp) we mean uu.... Pics or your not women. You know the rules, there are no women on the Internet....

Back
Top Bottom